Happy Birthday, Matsus! (Various Matsu x Reader)

Osomatsu:

You fumbled with the string connecting the present together, anxiously waiting for your lovely boyfriend to answer the door

You fumbled with the string connecting the present together, anxiously waiting for your lovely boyfriend to answer the door. It was his birthday today and you were beyond excited to celebrate the annual occasion with him. The two of you were a fairly new couple and you'd known him less than a year, meaning you'd never celebrated his birthday with him. But this year, you were determined to make it amazing.

To be honest, you had no idea what he wanted, so you just guessed. You knew he liked hentai so...

"Hey babe!" His voice snapped you out of your thoughts, making you flinch in surprise and almost drop your gift and the small cupcake you'd brought for him.

Upon seeing what you were holding in your hands, his eyes widened in surprise.

"I-is this for me?" He asked, suddenly losing all confidence and feeling as though his heart had melted.

You nodded fiercely and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, handing him the small box that you'd spent too long trying to wrap. You weren't that wonderful at making gift wrap look nice.... He hesitated to take the present but eventually did, almost not wanting to rip open the gift that you'd worked so hard to prepare. You suddenly felt self conscious about your gift choice when he started pulling out the gift.

Rubbing your arm, you averted your eyes and found a crack in the porch to be rather interesting. "It's nothing big, I just didn't know what you'd want and-"

"(Y/n). It's prefect."

You glanced up and noticed him staring at the bookstore gift card for his hentai needs as we as the see through envelope of photos you'd gotten printed for him to have. He placed the gift card back in the box which honestly surprised you. He skimmed through the photos with a smile before wrapping his arms around you oh so suddenly.

"Thank you. This is the best gift I've ever received...." He paused before pulling the gift card out of the bag with a smile. He proceeded to sprint down the street. "I'LL BE BACK! I AM GOING TO BUY THE NEWEST HENTAI DVD!!!!"

You rolled your eyes with a chuckle. What a dork.

"Happy birthday, Osomatsu....!"

Karamatsu: