Merry Christmas you Frog-Boy (Choromatsu x Reader)

"Hang on Choromatsu! I'll be right back!" You exclaimed, handing him the lights to put around the Christmas tree so you could go get the cookies ready.

Walking into the kitchen, you pulled out your ingredients and materials for making the cookies, singing a song a bit quietly while doing so. Little did you know that your boyfriend heard every second of it.

"O holy night the stars are brightly shining.....
It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth!"

Choromatsu smiled lightly, his face growing pink at the sound of your voice. He thought you sounded like an angel.

"Long lay the world in sin and error pining
Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth!"

A genuine smile was on your face as you sang the Christmas tunes. You were really in the holiday spirit and being in the mood, you felt the need to spread the cheer.

"A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks
A new and glorious morn~"

"Fall on your knees
O hear the angel voices
O night divine
O night when Christ was born!"

You hummed quietly after that and ended your singing, putting the cookies in the oven. Walking into the living room, you were met with an awestruck Choromatsu.

"T-that was really p-pretty!" He choked out, trying not to have a nosebleed.

"Really?" You asked for reassurance, genuinely happy from the compliment. "I haven't sung anything in a while so I am surprised!"

He nodded fiercely, making you smile.

Suddenly, a random thought clicked in your mind.

"Choro? What is today's date?" You asked.

"December 18th.... Why?"

"Do you know what happened two year ago today?" You felt excited.

"N-no!"

Pretending to be hurt by his lack of remembrance, you fell back onto the floor dramatically.

"Two years ago today, we met at a Christmas party in the park!" You cheered to your frog of a boyfriend.

He made an 'o' shape with his mouth out of realization and he sat on the couch next to you, recalling the story with you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Struggling through the thick snow, you trudged into the park wearing about 3 layers of clothes and a Santa hat. In addition, your outfit was completely red and green with pieces of candy stuck in places like your hair and clothes. There was a reason for the candy outfit, but that detail can wait.

The smell of baked goods from vendors in the park flooded your nose and the holiday music was engulfed by your ears. All the kids were hanging out with their friends or their parents and just taking in the beauty of the place.

Why exactly were you in the park? Well, in short, you had a performance today with your friends Nyaa-Chan and Totoko. Yes. You were in fact an idol! A very cute one at that! Your outfits were usually candy themed (explaining the candy stuck to you) and you were actually considered by most to be the cutest of the three!