Boyf Riends- Cookie Tournament

Warning: Short and sweet fluff

Michael happily leaned against Jeremy's shoulder, his eyes focused on the television in front of them. Slowly, Michaels eyes began to drop, and he was so close to falling asleep when-

Crinkle

Michael shot up from his position, glaring at Jeremy. "How fucking dare you try to take that cookie while I was asleep. How dare-"

"-Micha, it's not what it looks like-"

"-I though this relationship was built on trust, but clearly-"

"-oh my god." Jeremy's voice stopped Michael. "You know, I was about to give you the cookie just now, but now I don't want to."

Michael fake gasped. "How dare you!"

Jeremy evilly laughed, holding the cookie to his chest. "It's mine now!"

Michael thought for a moment, before smirking. "What if..."

"Oh no."

"We have a tournament."

Jeremy carefully watched Michael. "What kind of tournament?"

"A tournament that will wipe out the weak. We all learned it as a small human, but many never use the skill later on in life. It's a game of skill, knowledge, and with subtle hints of gambling."

"Poker?" Jeremy asked.

"A rock, paper, scissors."

"Oh." Jeremy thought for a moment before shrugging. "Sure, why not." He placed the single cookie back in its container, and positioned himself in front of Michael. "Alright. Rock, paper, scissors, shot!"

Both boys pulled out rock.

Mumbling angrily to themselves, they went again. "Rock, paper, scissors, shot!"

They went seventeen times before realizing they would always end in a draw.

"Holy shit. Well, now what?"

Michael thought for a moment before grabbing his phone. "Okay, why don't we do a coin toss? But," he added, "Just to spice things up, we'll call Christine to toss the coin."

Jeremy was about to stop him, but he needed that cookie. "Fine. I pick tails."

Christine answered right away. "Hey Michael! Oh, did I tell you about what happened yesterday?"

"Christine, no time. We need you to flip a coin. Can you do that?" There was a pause on the other line, before Michael could hear Christine get out of bed.

"Sure!" Jeremy motioned for Michael to put it on speaker, and he did. The two listened to Christine rummage around, looking for a coin. After a few minutes though, they realized she'd forgotten about them.

"Christine?"

"Holy fudge, Jeremy? Where'd you come from?"

"No time, can you please get us something to flip?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure!" She happily sung to herself as she danced around her room, looking for a...

"Got it!" She said happily into the phone. "Now what?"

"Okay, flip it." Christine shrugged, flipping the button onto the floor.

"Did it land on tails?" Jeremy asked expectedly.

"Oh. You wanted, oh. Whoops. I uh, I tossed a button. Sorry guys!" Christine quickly hung up the phone, going back to dancing.

"Oh my god."

"Well, now what?" Jeremy asked.

"We could... uh..." Michael trailed off, looking around the room. "Wait."

"What?" Jeremy asked, his eyes following Michaels. "Oh fuck."

There, where a big, sugary cookie should be, stood a note.

Jeremy picked up the note, reading it to Michael. "Dear Jeremy. Thank you for the cookie! Love, dad."

"Wow, Like father like son. Stealing my cookies."

"Michael, I fucking swear."