Tree Bros- Spoiler Alert!

Warning: Spoiler Alert for Steven Universe and Riverdale

Also v meme and v short

"Honey I'm h-oh." Connors light and joking voice was cut off when he heard even sniffling in his room. "Evvie? Baby? Can I come in?"

"Yeah, Yeah."

Connor gently opened Evans door and made sure to close it just as quietly before rushing over to Evans bed. "What's wrong love?"

Evan pointed to his laptop, where Connor recognized the end credits for Steven Universe.

"Oh. That."

"What do you mean, 'oh, that'?" Evan asked angrily. "It's a very very good and emotionally attaching show, and it has feminism!"

"See, I understand that you enjoy it, but like, how can you like a show involving female gemstones that talk? It's weird."

Evan glared at him, and Connor started to take back his words. "I mean, it's, you know. Uh, the design is pretty cool. So... yeah. Uh, what happened that made you... flip?"

"Okay, okay. I'm gonna have to dumb this down, dumb this down for you." Evan ignored Connors eye roll. "So basically, Stevens mom, right? Well she died giving 'birth' to him, right? Well she was the leader of this rebellion in Earth."

"Okay..." Connor trailed off.

"Okay, well in the rebellion, she was fighting Pink Diamond, which was basically the god dictator for Earth. Pink diamond had other people that were higher than her, but like, she was the 'god' of Earth, and she was kinda like, cruel, right?"

"Okay? So what, Stevens mom killed pink diamond?"

"Yes, and no."

"Wait, what?" Connor asked.

"I'm literally, I'm literally explaining it to you right now. So shush." Evan waited for Connor to shut his mouth before continuing.

"Okay, so apparently Rose Quartz, Stevens mom, is Pink Diamond. She faked her own death with her best servant/friend, and uh, yeah. It kinda fucked, it kinda fucked us over."

"Oh." Connor paused. "Shit."

"Right?" Evan asked. "Isn't it like, messed up?"

"Yeah... I guess." At the wild look Evan gave him, Connor continued. "Well, just keep in mind it's a tv show. It's not real."

Connors phone buzzed, and he picked it up. His eyes widened, and he threw his phone onto the bed. "Fuck no."

"What?" Evan asked worriedly.

"Okay, okay, uh." Connor ran a hand through his hair. "So uh, remember Jughead from Riverdale?"

"Yeah! That's your favorite, right?"

"Guess who just fucking died in the newest episode."

Evan was about to comfort Connor, but at the last second, he sat back. "Well Connor, keep in mind it's just a tv show. And besides, you can always read fan fiction and pretend that your favorite character isn't dead."

"Evan Hansen, prepare to die."

"Please. But can it wait for the new episode to come out?"

"Fine."