Kleinsen- Rain

Warnings: Fluffy, and it mentions a panic attack

Evan snuggled closer to Jared, humming softly to the musical playing from the tv.

Jared gently placed his hand on Evans hip, rubbing circles on Evan in an attempt to be sweet. Evan moved closer I response, so Jared assumed he actually was being sweet.

"You uh, you okay baby?" Jared asked as quietly as he could while still being heard. He honestly didn't really know how to deal with a panic attack, but he was trying.

Jared could feel Evan nod into his chest. "Thank you. I'm sorry."

Jared, baffled, shifted up a bit, surprising Evan. "Why the," Jared hesitated and thought over his next words, already seeing how worked up Evan looked. "Why would I be sorry, sweetheart?"

"'Cuz I'm annoying, and, and I bothered you, and, and you don't even like musicals-"

Jared grabbed Evans hands, stopping Evan from working himself up again.

"But I love you, Evan." Jared stated. "And I will do anything for you. Also, I'm the annoying one in this relationship, so get that right. Oh! Uh, and also, bothering me? Yeah, tough luck on that. You and bothered aren't even in the same sentence, unless the sentence is 'God I wish Alana would stop bothering me so I could talk to Evan'."

Evan laughed, looking away and blushing. "I'm still sorry."

"Well don't be. I'm more than happy to be here with you and help you. That's like, my job as the worlds best boyfriend."

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry I wasn't informed of this job title." Evan replied playfully.

"Well, you should have been. I have my own desk and everything. I even have one of those like, plate thingies where you have your name and job position."

"Wow. So, so you're pretty high up there."

Jared was about to reply when Evan shushed him. Evan grabbed the remote, and paused the movie. "Do you, do you hear that?"

"Here what?" Jared asked nervously.

A wide grin appeared on Evans face. "Rain!"

Jared jumped up excitedly and pulled up his boyfriend. "Come on Baby, we have some rain to play with!"

Evan laughed as Jared quickly opened the front door and stood outside, letting the rain fall on him. "Holy shit babe, this is the life."

Evan closed the front door and stood outside. He spread his arms out, laughing as the rain filled them both with happiness.

"Baby!" Jared picked up Evan, spinning him around a few times. "Baby baby baby! I love you!" Jared sang loudly.

"You're not even singing a song!"

"I'm just singing my love for you, my sweet." Jared pressed wet kisses all along Evans face, making Evan blushed bright red.

"Jared!"

"Evan!" Jared replied in a mocking voice, kissing Evan again. "Hey, didn't you say you wanted to kiss in the rain? Passionately?"

"I'm uh, I'm pretty sure that's what, that's what every teen girl said, and uh, also your dick, but uh, not me, sorry."

"Huh, are you sure about that? You don't want to make out in the rain?" Jared said, moving closer.

"Nope! Sorry, I've gotta go, uh, water the plants, so."

"You punk!" Jared said, grabbing Evan again, and placing him down so Jared could hold him. "Come on. One little makeout session. A baby one!"

"Jared, just, just fucking kiss me."

"Your wish is my command." Jared grabbed Evans cheeks, holding him gently as Jared placed soft lips upon Evans.

Evan pulled away slightly, only to look into Jared's eyes, heart stricken. "I love you."

"I love you too, my moon armor."

"It's mon amour you dipshit. You ruined it. It was romantic, and you ruined it."

"Baby please-"

"Sorry Jared, I'm divorcing you over this."

"No," Jared said, dragging out the word. "Not again."