Boyf Riends- Katy Perry Who?

"God, you're so fucking hot."

"Thank you." Jeremy mumbled, burying himself further into Michaels chest.

"No, I mean like you're actually fucking hot. Get off of me!" Michael gently shoved Jeremy off of himself, laughing. "God, you were like, making me die like... I don't know, reverse hypothermia."

"Well, you're like, super cold, so."

"Yeah, and I wanted to keep it that way." Michael said, rolling his eyes. "It's the middle of summer. I'd much rather not be hot than cold."

Jeremy started to quietly sing a familiar Katy Perry song under his breath, and Michael shoved his boyfriend again while Jeremy laughed.

"Oh, you think I'm funny, do yah?" Jeremy just laughed more at Michaels attempted accent.

Michael pounced on Jeremy, holding him down as his boyfriend laughed hysterically. "Is this funny? Is this so funny?" He asked as he ran his hands under Jeremy's shirt and down Jeremy's side, tickling his chest.

Jeremy let out a squeak trying to escape, but he couldn't get away.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Jeremy said over and over again, laughter bubbling out of him.

Michael eventually let Jeremy up, and instead of attacking him with his fingers, he attacked him with his lips.

"Micha!" Jeremy laughed as Michael peppered sloppy kisses all over his face. His face flushed bright red, and he began to feel the heat of embarrassment flood him.

He loved it.

Until Michael pulled away, with a smug grin on his face. "It's not so funny being hot now, is it, Heere?"

"You little fucker-"