Klein/Bros- Requiem

Final chapter! Yay! Now comes the fun part! See if you can find all of the references to my other chapters. Good luck!

I'll post my new book tomorrow or the day after FYI!

"Alright bois," Evan cringed as he clearly heard the meme in his boyfriends words. "We finna go grocery shopping in this house. Not clickbate."

"Please no. Not again, please."

"Out here with my pure boi Ev! Say hi to the camera, baby." Jared said, swinging an arm around his boyfriend.

"I'll play Never Gonna Give You Up, Jared. Don't tempt me."

"But no seriously Jared we're going to the mall, not grocery shopping. That's too boring. Also, you aren't even holding a camera. Or your phone." Michael tried to tame Jared, but Jared was too memey.

"Babe! Can we get Scooby Snacks! Please I'm begging you."

"Then beg."

Jeremy had to bite his hand to hold back his laughter as Jared's face turned bright read. "Stop being good at memes!"

Michael began to pull Jeremy into the mall, hoping to lose the other two boys. "Come on, there's one store here that I need to show you."

When Evan finally broke free of Jared's grasp, he raced towards the mall. "Hey! Wait up, babe!"

Jared eventually followed Evan into a clothing shop, and he was instantly drawn to the leather jackets. "Hey babe, look. I'm like, a bad boy."

"Yeah, you are bad. Bad at flirting, now come on." Wow, he is ridiculously hot. Evan thought, making sure not to tell him that out loud.

Jared pouted as Evan gently pulled the jacket off and pulled him behind him towards the next store.

Evan looked around, grabbing a basket. He didn't notice his boyfriend putting random things it in, distracted by the conversation they were having.

"I'm just saying, Hansen. Connor should be Chat Noir. Obvi I'm Alya. You're Ladybug."

"Agree to disagree. I think, I think I could, I could definitely be a great Chat." He then noticed how heavy the basket had gotten, and he glanced down. "Jared, really?"

"What?" Jared asked, not keeping the smirk off his lips.

"A Z-O-M-B-I-E-S dvd? A fake FBI badge? Pizza juice?" Evan asked, pulling each item out. "And... what the heck are Squipi-O's?"

"Babe, only the best thing ever."

Evan sighed as he put everything back. "I'm only getting you these things because I love you."

"Yes!" Jared yelled loudly, pumping his fists in the air. "Oh! Oh, one last thing."

Evan rolled his eyes with a smile on his face as Jared dragged him over to a table, and grabbed a glass. "Look at this! It's crystal!"

"Woah." Evan said quietly, taking it in his hands delicately.

"Right? Isn't this like, exactly the kind of glass a, a serial killer gives to his cannibalistic husband? Like, filled with blood?"

"I really didn't need to picture that, thank you, Jared."

"Anytime, Babe."

———

"Are you sure they won't find us here?" Jeremy asked, his words muffled as he stared into his boyfriends eyes.

"No way. Evan's gonna shop for at least an hour more. Now come on, baby. Isn't this like, your fantasy?"

Jeremy meekly nodded as he pulled himself closer to Michael. He closed his eyes, ignoring the chime of the stores doors opening, knowing no one would find them in the back.

"Jeremy! Dude look what we-oh god oh god oh god."

The two boys pulled away, guilty.

"What?" Jared's loud voice could be heard, rushing over to his boyfriend. "What's wr-oh my god. That's the kinkiest... are you guys dressed up like fucking Shrek and Kool Aid Man? Weak, dude."