Boyf Riends- Moving Day

Just a heads up guys, I'm moving at the end of the month, so if I miss a few days of writing, please don't be upset! Thank you!

"You're what?" Michael asked. "No way. No way, you can't. You just, you can't!" Michael tried to stop the movers, but they just gave him a sympathetic look and pushed him gently to the side.

Jeremy grabbed Michaels arm, pulling him back.

"I know. I... I know." Jeremy looked down, bitting his cheek. "I really don't want to move, but... my dad says we have to."

"Just stay at my house! I'll hide you under my bed, and I'll feed you Doritos and Mountain Dew, and-"

"Micha." Jeremy mumbled, cutting him off. His lip quivered. "I don't want to leave you, but I have to. My dad says so."

Michael bit his lip, thinking. "You'll come see me, right? Maybe not soon, 'cuz you'll make so many new friends, but... maybe later? Like, in high school, when we're old and stuff?" He gasped as if he just realized something. "We can go to prom together!"

"Yeah!" Jeremy agreed. "When I'm in high school and all old and stuff, I'll go to prom with you! It'll be great!"

Jeremy gasped, running towards the moving truck as they were about to pack up a box. He rummaged through it before pulling out an old polaroid camera. He rushed back over to Michael, smiling wide. "See? We'll take a picture so we both remember each other!"

Jeremy smiled at the picture in his hand. It was worn and starting to tear, but he kept it.

Today was finally the day.

He'd be going to his new high school. The one Michael should be going to.

He nervously fixed his hair, trying to make himself look semi-decent.

"Come on champ, you look fine. Now get in the car or you'll be late."

Jeremy followed his dad to the car, ignoring his dads reluctant signs when Jeremy put the polaroid in his backpack. "Do you really need that? I'm sure you have it memorized by now."

"He might bring his. So I need to bring mine."

Mr.Heere sighed, knowing that he was fighting a losing battle. The car ride was silent until they reached the school, and Jeremy left with a quick 'bye'.

Jeremy took a deep breath, walking through the front doors. The school was crowded, and when he glanced around he only saw a few people he recognized from elementary school. The rest were new faces, and Jeremy tried his best to fit in.

The day dragged on slowly; first days of school were always like that.

Finally, it was time for lunch.

Jeremy sat alone at a table, silently praying that Michael would stumbled across him and...

Oh god. What if Michaels popular? Or forgot about me? Or hates me for leaving or-

"Jeremy? Dude, is that you?" Jeremy's head shot up as he stared deeply into the boys eyes.

Michael.

"Michael?" He asked hesitantly.

Michael grinned wide. "Holy shit dude, you weren't kidding about the high school thing. Still up to going to prom with me?"

Taking in Michaels matured body and beautiful hair, Jeremy playfully thought for a moment. "Do you still like retro games?"

Michael pulled out his DS and game boy from his backpack as if to prove a point.

"Then fuck yeah, I'll go to prom with you."