Boyf Riends- Two Bros pt 2

Requested by @literallyEveryone

Also this is basically just a bunch of Evan and Jeremy stuff, so enjoy!

Okay. So, uh. What?

Evan sighed jokingly. You're going to, you're going to wear an amazing outfit, and he's going to, to fucking fall in love. But uh, like, he's going to fall even more than he already is, so. Yeah.

So... what do I wear?

Oh right! Uh, okay. Please don't flip on me, but I'm having you wear something that isn't... a sweater.

Uh...

Google search: attractive teen boy outfits

Jeremy's mind was instantly filled with different pictures. Evan scrolled through a couple before pulling one to full screen in Jeremy's mind.

So, uh, I was thinking this? You have a blue flannel shirt you've never worn, and you do have skinny jeans that aren't, uh, dirty. White shoes; we will have to clean yours, but that should be fine. Oh! Beanie!

Yeah, absolutely not. You had me until you said beanie. No one likes beanies!

Michael would beg to differ, but it's whatever you, uh, you want. If we wear a beanie, there's more of a chance for a 'steamy make-out session', but...

BEANIES! Wow, I loved those guys. Jeremy dug through his closet, pulling out everything Evan told him too.

Okay, so. You're going to need a white undershirt.

Okay. Well, I have this band one...

Or... you could wear one of Michaels white undershirt he always leaves over here so that you might wear it one day.

Wait, that's why he always leaves them here? I thought it was just because he forgot.

Nope! Now hurry up, we'll need to do your makeup, and possibly your hair.

Jeremy rushed, putting on everything before running to the bathroom.

Okay, uh, I know you aren't good with makeup, so I can help you. Do you have the makeup we got?

Jeremy nodded. How are we going to do this?

Well, are you okay with me... taking over your body for a few minutes? I'll fix your hair and makeup, and you can watch for the future? If you aren't, I can help, but it won't be fast, and probably not... good?

I'm fine with that. But you can actually take over my body? That's... wild.

I know, right? Okay, you ready?

Yep. Jeremy watched as his hand went to the foundation. His other hand dampened the egg thing, and then poured the foundation on it. His hand went to his face, gently patting on all of the foundation evenly. Once he was done, his hands grabbed some powder, and lightly patted it on.

We won't do a lot, but we are going to put on some mascara, and lipgloss. Oh, and the beanie! While Evan was talking, he managed to finish the first two items.

Oh yes. This is... beautiful. I'm so proud.

The doorbell rang, and Jeremy jumped; now filling having control.

Go on! Go, go get him you beautiful tiger.

Jeremy opened the door, and was gifted by a well dressed Michael. His baggy gray sweater looked amazing on him, not to mention the red flannel wrapped around his hips, and the ripped jeans he wore.

"Woah."

"Woah right back at you, partner." Jermey awkwardly winked, finger gunning Michael.

Michael snorted. "Wow, thanks. Ready to go, baby?"

Jeremy blushed bright red. "Yeah, yeah I uh. I am."

Michael leaned down, kissing Jeremy's cheek. He pulled back, confused. "Are you wearing makeup? And lipgloss?"

"Uh, Yeah? Sorry. I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't be sorry. It looks good." Michael leaned down, kissing Jeremy on the lips.

He leaned closer to Jeremy, whispering in his ear. "And besides, I love cherry flavored things."