Boyf Riends- Confused

Requested by @HotSpices (NGL it's gonna be a little different then what you requested, and I'm sorry!)

This is an AU, so people are gonna act differently.

Michael took a deep breath, willing himself to walk into school. What's the point anyway? The teachers don't teach and the kids here are assholes. Why bother even coming?

As if to answer his question, Michael was shoved to the ground. "Watch where you're going, dick head."

Oh yeah, that's why. Michael thought to himself as he stood up. He watched his bully roll his eyes and taunt him as he strolled away, and even though Michael was pissed, he couldn't help the blush on his face as he watched his crush walk away.

———

Michael sat underneath the wide oak tree during lunch. He could still see the kids in the cafeteria yelling and jumping around, but out here he had the comfortable silence and warm air.

He took a sip of his slushee, and put his ear buds in. His eyes fluttered shut for a few seconds, then he was rudely awakened.

Michael opened his eyes to find Jeremy Heere standing over him, and he instantly cowered away. Jeremy was saying something to him, but Michael could tell what he'd said.

"What?" Michael asked, reluctantly taking off his headphones.

Jeremy rolled his eyes, and put his hands on his hips. "I said, where's your lunch?" He paused before adding, "Fairy."

"I uh," Michael held up his slushee. "Here. Take it."

"Dude, is that seriously all you have to eat?"

Michael nodded his head slowly, confused.

"Yeah, Okay, no." Jeremy swung his backpack around, fumbling in it before pulling out a sandwich. "Here." He tossed it to Michael, who caught it instantly.

Michael gave him a confused looked, then asked worriedly. "Is it like... poisoned or something?"

"What? No. Dude." Jeremy looked around, glaring at Michael. "I'm gonna say this once, so listen up you piece of shit. I gave you my sandwich. Nothing is wrong with it. If you tell anyone about this, I'm beating your ass up. Got it?"

Michael nodded quickly. Jeremy gave him a knowing look and walked away, leaving Michael alone with his sandwich and slushee.

———

"Who the fuck did you tell?"

"I'm sorry?" Michael asked, shutting his locker. He was instantly pinned against them, and held up by Jeremy.

"Who the fuck did you tell?" Jeremy asked, anger dripping from his voice.

"Tell?" Michael asked, confused out of his mind.

"About the sandwich, who did you tell?"

"No one! I don't... I don't have anyone to tell."

"Pathetic." Jeremy mumbled under his breath, dropping Michael. "Then who did?"

"I don't... I don't know."

Jeremy noticed the crowd forming, expecting a fight to break out. He glared at Michael. "Okay, just because I have a major crush on you, doesn't mean I'm not gonna beat you up. Got it?"

And with that, Jeremy walked away, leaving Michael the most confused he's ever felt in his life.