You faint in front of them.

Harry (13)
You, harry and the boys were in the studio. It was very hot in there and you began feeling light headed You went to stand up to get a drink of water but fell face first to the ground all you heard before you fainted was "y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" You woke up to a cold cloth on your forehead you slowly opened your eyes and saw a worried harry "are you ok love?!" Harry said you nodded "I'm fine" "good, good ok we'll open some windows" Harry said running to a window and opening it. You smiled and stood up. "Thanks" you said to Zayn who handed you a drink.
Liam: (7)
Right now you were at a disco with your brother and his friends. The older people began playing truth or dare and you were looking around until you stared at a light and couldn't take your eyes off it. It began flashing and you fell backwards causing a loud thump.
His POV
I was playing truth or dare and it was my turn to ask "ok Teagan truth or da-" I got cut off by a loud thump everyone turned around and I saw my little sister on the ground "ok guys I think I'm gonna take her home" I said they nodded and I ran up to y/n and picked her up and put her in the backseat of my car then drove home. Once we were home I put her in bed and let her rest check in on her every five minutes.
Niall (19)
You, Niall and the boys were walking around town until some paps noticed you guys. You all ran until a pap grabbed you by the hair and you fell to the ground hitting your head. Niall turned around and began screaming at the pap Niall began walking toward you and that's all you saw because everything went black. You woke up to Niall and the boys fanning you, you sat up and rubbed your eyes Niall rubbed your back "you ok?" You nodded and smiled and leaned into him falling back to sleep.
Louis: (16)
You and Louis loved to prank each other and you decided to prank him and the boys by fainting he freaked out and ended up calling an ambulance "oops" you stayed still and silent and the ambulance came and took you to the hospital. I'm in deep trouble. You thought to yourself.
Zayn: (11)
It was a hot summers day and you, Zayn and the boys went to the park to play football. Firstly you began passing the ball then it was a match. You had the ball and before you knew it you were falling to the ground. "Y/n! Y/n!" You sat up "what happened?" You mumbled "you fainted" you sighed and yawned "let's go back now shall we" you nodded and Zayn picked you up.