Request

This is for AaliyahJohnson277
Dad=zayn
Papa=harry

Aaliyah's POV
I had just came home from my sports club and they had told me I was brilliant and said about a live game we were going to do. I walked into the house and found harry once again praising my sister, Alicia. They always do that. Leave me out of things and just praise Alicia even though I do the hard work. I walked over to my dad, zayn and got his attention. I didn't want to bother my papa, harry. "Um excuse me Dad?" I asked. "Yes Hun?" He asked turning around. "Um my y/f/s (your favourite sport) team is playing tomorrow so could you please come and watch me?" I asked with hopeful eyes. "Of course." Zayn said smiling. I nodded and ran off excited but I didn't see the look Harry gave me.

Next day-

"Yeah it's at 12" I said happily. Dad nodded and patted my shoulder. "We'll be there to support you love. See you soon." I nodded and ran off to join with my friends. We began practicing and practicing all day long until it was performing time. I grinned at my friends but I couldn't help let the nervousness get to me. "Ok girls go and beat their asses!" Out couch shouted. We all grinned and put out hands together and shouted a phrase. "Do 'em proud." My friend said ruffling my hair. I smiled and we all ran out onto the pitch. I skimmed the crowd of unfamiliar faces until I came across my dad and his band mates except two people, harry and Alicia. I felt a pang of hurt hit me hard and I wanted to cry. I carried on smiling and the whistle blew and we all began fighting to win. I saw the ball barrelling towards me and I went wide eyed and tried to move but the ball hit me in the face and I fell to the ground. All of my team swarmed around me asking if I was ok. I nodded and the helped me up. The crowd cheered and I smiled. I tried to enjoy myself but I just couldn't.

After game-

I walked off, of the pitch and I was met by four happy boys. "You did so well darling." Zayn said cupping my face with his hands. I smiled lightly. "Where's harry and Alicia?" I asked coldly. Zayn looked taken a back by my sound of voice. "Harry went to celebrate her good grades." Zayn said. I felt anger bubbling inside of me and I stormed off ignoring zayn and the others. "Aaliyah darling don't be mad." Dad said. I ignored him and looked the other way. I got into the car and slammed the door shut. They all got into the car and I stayed silent. All the guys tried to make conversation with me but I just ignored them or just rolled my eyes. Once we got home I got out of the car slammed the door shut and stormed inside to find Harry and Alicia cuddling on the couch. "Hello Aaliyah How was the-" I cut them off by throwing a random shoe at them and storming off upstairs. "Aaliyah!" Harry exclaimed trying to get me to stay down. "Piss off harry!" I said feeling betrayed.

Harry's POV
When she called me harry I felt sadness over Come me like a tsunami had just hit my emotions. I looked over to my husband, zayn and zayn sighed. "It was because you went out and treated Alicia." He said. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I need to apologise." I said and Alicia nodded agreeing with me. "Me too." She said and stood up. I then began walking upstairs. "Aaliyah sweetheart.... can we come in?" I asked. I got no response all I got was something being thrown at the door. "Please don't be like that. I know what Alicia and I did was wrong... but we're sorry...." I said. "Come on. You have 1 minute." Aaliyah said coldly. I was surprised at her tone but I quickly walked in and sat on her bed putting my hand on her back. "Listen we're both sorry-" I got cut off by Alicia. "Yeah we didn't mean to make you feel sad." She said sadly. "But you did.... I'm pretty sure Dad told you about it Harry!" She exclaimed. "Yes he did-" Alicia cut me off. "YOU KNEW ABOUT HER GAME?!!!" She screamed. I nodded. "YOU COULD OF TAKEN ME OUT TOMORROW! Maybe you should learn I'm not the only daughter in this house hold." She said and stormed out of the room glaring at me. "Darling I'm sorry." I said playing with her hair. Aaliyah shrugged and I sighed. "Please." I muttered laying down beside her and wrapping my arms around her.

Aaliyah's POV
As soon as papa wrapped his arms around me I completely broke. "You hurt me!" I sobbed into his chest. "I-i know.... and I'm sorry." He said. I sniffled and clutched his t-shirt. "I'm so sorry.... I can make this up to you." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. I'll take you. And only you out for a meal then we can go to the cinema and see any movie you want." He said kissing my head. I looked up at him and smiled. "Really?" I asked. Papa nodded and pulled me closer. "I would love that." I said nuzzling closer to him. "Me too, me too." He said rubbing my back. The door was opened and Alicia walked in "and I'm sorry as well." She said smiling. Harry opened his arms for her and she came to my side and wrapped her arms around me and harry wrapped his arms around me and her. "I love you both very much...." we all heard a gasp from the bedroom door. "Excuse me Harry but don't you mean we love you very much?" Dad asked. "Oh yes I'm sorry. We love you very much!" He said happily. And zayn came over to us and jumped on all three of us and began tickling us. Me being ticklish nearly pushed Alicia off, of the bed and somehow I pushed Harry off, of the bed. "I deserved that." He muttered holding his head. "Yes you did." Zayn said smiling. "I LOVE YOU!" Alicia and I yelled at the same time. "And we love you both very much!" Harry and zayn said together whilst bringing me and Alicia into another bone crushing hug.

Sorry if I didn't get it completely right. But I hope you liked it 😝💜💜😊😊❤️💜