Request

This is for AaliyahJohnson277. Hope you like it.

Aaliyah's POV
I was sat on the uncomfortable bed reading a book until I heard a loud scream and squealing was heading straight for my room. 'Oh god' I thought to myself. I closed my book ready for what I assumed was my sister freaking out. "Aaliyah!!!!!" My six year old sister, Baylie shouted whilst banging into my bedroom door. "Yes." I asked smiling at her. "LOOK HOW CUTE ZAYN IS!!!!" She screeched. I chuckled and covered my ears. "Please fangirl quietly." I said smiling. She nodded and walked off but before she wen into her bedroom I heard her scream again but about harry. I shook my head and laid back down on the hard bed and carried on reading.

Zayn's POV
"Come on haz.... please." I said wrapping my arms around my husbands neck. "Zayn babe what do you exactly want to do?" He asked. "I told you last night." I said. "No you didn't." Harry said shaking his head. I sighed. "Please can we adopt?" I asked whilst hugging him tighter. "If that's what you want to do then yes... and I think we need another person in the family." Harry said smiling. I grinned and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks love." I said and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed my jacket and his jacket. "What are you doing love?" Harry asked. "We're going to the orphanage now!" I exclaimed throwing his coat at him and I quickly ran out to the car. I got into the car soon followed by Harry. "So what are we going to be looking for today?" Harry asked. "Two girls." I said smiling. He looked surprised but nodded. "Ok." Harry said and began driving.

At the orphanage:
Harry and I walked up to the brown wooden door and we knocked on it. The door opened and a young lady opened the door and immediately smiled at us. "Welcome to barn wood orphanage. We've got many lovely kids ranging up to the ages of 6-16. What gender will you be looking for?" She asked. "Two girls." Harry said smiling. I nodded and she grinned. "Ok. You can either look through this book or just walk around." Harry looked at me. "Wonder around." I said. The lady nodded and smiled at us "enjoy your visit gentlemen." She said and walked off. We began wondering around looking at all the kids playing with toys. "Any give you a spark?" Harry asked. I shook my head. "No." Harry nodded and pointed to some stairs. We began walking up the stairs until we heard loud squealing. We looked at each other "OH MY GOD WHY IS HIS VOICE SO FREAKING HOT?!!!" A girls voice screamed. We heard laughing from another room so we decided to head towards the laughing first. We knocked on the door "come in." A voice called. Harry opened the door and we both walked in. The girl looked up then back at her book until her head shot up again and her eyes widened. "Flipping hell! You're harry styles and zayn malik." She said calmly. We nodded and smiled. "Hello love. As you said I'm harry and this is zayn. What's your name?" Harry asked. "I'm Aaliyah and I'm 16" she said smiling. I nodded and smiled. "Also if you heard squealing or something like that.... that's my obsessed one direction fan sister..." she said smiling. "Oh ok... we'll come back in a bit ok?" She nodded and we walked out. We began looking at the doors wondering which one had the obsesses fan in. We heard another squeal so we walked over to a blue door and we knocked on the door. It fell silent "Come in." A small voice said. We opened the door and as soon as we did the girl fell over onto her butt just staring at us. "Oh my goodness." She said. I went to speak but I got cut off by a scream. I looked at harry with a smile. "YOURE AMAZING!" She screeched. We smiled at her. "Hello love. I'm zayn and this is harry. What is your name sweetheart." She smiled. "My name is Baylie. I'm six." She said looking a bit dazed. "Well baylie... how would you feel if we adopted you?" Harry asked. Baylie froze until she stood up and screamed and ran out of the room.

Aaliyah's POV
I was looking out of the window until I heard a loud scream and what sounded like a stomp-aid Of elephants running towards my room and  door was kicked open by Baylie who screamed and jumped on my bed. "You ok?" I asked. "IM BEING ADOPTED BY 2/5 OF ONEDIRECTION!!!!" She screamed. I smiled happy for her but I was also sad that she is leaving without me. "Don't worry Aaliyah... you're coming with us too." Zayn said walking into the room. I went wide eyed. "Can I hug you?" I asked. Zayn opened his arms and I ran into them and hugged him tightly. "Me too?!!" Baylie shouted and zayn opened his arms again and Baylie ran in bed to me. Then Harry joined in as well. I'm glad I'm finally getting out of here. "Welcome to the-" Baylie cut Harry off. "ZARRY FAMILY!" She screeched and giggled. "Yes." Harry and zayn said chuckling. "We love you!" Baylie and I said at the same time. "And we love you too." Harry and zayn said grinning. Baylie and I got told to go to their car and on the way out I heard Harry say something to zayn-

"Now we'll have to chase boys down." I smiled and chuckled whilst saying goodbye to some people in the orphanage. "Bye, bye." I said waving at the orphanage. I smiled and got in the car with my new family.

Hope you liked it.