He puts you and your friend in timeout.

Harry: (12)
You and your friend y/f/n were playing in your bedroom and decided to go in your mums bedroom. You accidentally spilt her perfume on the floor you stared wide eyed at the perfume bottle. And y/f/n freaked out as well. Just then harry came in and saw what had happened. He grabbed you and y/f/n and put you on the bottom step you hunched your shoulders and huffed. Five minutes later Harry came back "why are you here?" He asked "we went into mums room without your or her permission and spilt her perfume" you said looking down Harry nodded. "Good come here" he said and opened his arms you walked into them and hugged him "in sorry" you both mumbled he smiled "good" he kissed both of your foreheads and let you come off naughty step.
Liam: (16)
You had told your brother Liam that you had finished all your homework and had none left. But the truth is you had a stack of homework as well as your friend. You began playing with y/f/n until Liam stomped in "y/n you said you had finished your home-" he stopped as soon as his eyes landed on the two piles of homework. "Go to the bottom step now! Both of you" you both walked to the step and sat down. A few minutes later he came back "why are you here?" "I lied to you" you mumbled he nodded and hugged you.
Niall: (18)
You went to a party with your friend and got drunk and Niall doesn't know but that will soon change. You were sat in your room with y/f/n until Niall yelled your names you both went downstairs to find him on the sofa with the boys "yeah?" You said looking at him "you went to a party didn't you?!" You and y/f/n looked at each other and put your heads down then nodded "what happened?" "Got drunk" you mumbled Niall growled "y/n go to that corner and y/f/n that corner!" You both stood up and went to the corner and stood there "y/n come here" you slowly walked over to him "what did you do?" "I drink at a party and did things I regret" you mumble Niall nodded and hugged you then y/f/n came over and hugged Niall. "We're sorry" niall nodded.
Zayn: (5)
You and your friend were fighting over a doll until your brother Zayn came in and saw you hit her. He put you both in naughty corner and you felt bad then said sorry and forgave each other.