(Ddm) you fall asleep on him

Harry (12)
You were sat on the tourbus sofa next to your dad whilst him and the lads played call of duty. It was quite late and you were suppressing each yawn that tried to escape. Harry saw this and shifted until your head had somehow landed on his shoulder. Harry began rubbing your back knowing this got you sleepier. Your eyes began closing but you kept rubbing at them. "Y/n go to sleep.... it's ok." Harry said. "No Dad." You mumbled. "Y/n you're tired.... go on." You just mumbled and soon your eyes shut and your breathing slowed down. "Poor girl..., she was tired from all of the interviews today." Zayn said smiling at you. Harry nodded and played with your hair for a while. "Ok lads I'm gonna hit the hay." Harry said. They nodded. "Nite harry." They said. "Nite lads" He said and picked you up and took you to his bunk. He laid down and placed you on his chest and he soon fell asleep.

Liam (7)
You were sat on Your dads lap whilst he was talking on the phone to someone. You didn't get a very good nights sleep last night so you were quite tired. You rubbed at your eyes and soon enough you leaned into Liam and fell asleep into a dream land. Liam smiled down at you and made sure you were comfortable before carrying on talking to his manager.

Niall (17)
You had, had a hard day at school today so you were just snuggled up close to Niall. You were tired, sad, angry, anxious, and mainly sleepy. You rested your head on niall's chest and just cried. Niall rubbed your back until you had calmed down. "Go to sleep darling." He said. You decided to listen to him and you shut your eyes and fell asleep. Niall stayed with you and had your back during your hard journey.

Louis (2)
"Y/n I can see your tired... go to sleep." Louis said whilst holding your hand. You shook your head and louis sighed and picked you up. He then placed his hand on your head and made your head go into the crook of his neck. Louis then walked back and forth making you feel sleepier. Your eyes slowly shut. "Daddy's princess." Louis said and smiled whilst kissing your head.

Sorry this one was quite short. Didn't have an idea for zayns.