You're going through 'emo' stage and liam doesnt know what to do

This was suggested by Two-bits_grrl. Also I'm not trying to make fun of 'emo' people or anything like that.

Y/n's POV
You were usually a girl who wore pink and bright or vibrant colours until you turned the age of 16. You turned from the girl who liked to listen to five seconds of summer, Justin Bieber, Taylor swift and things like that to the girl who liked to listen to 21 pilots, my chemical romance, panic at the disco, fall out boy, green day, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil and others like that. Your brother Liam had no idea about you turning from 'girly' style to 'emo' style. You were sat in your room listening to panic at the disco until your door was banged open and Liam was there looking angry. "Young lady I have been calling you for 10 minutes-" Liam cut himself off when he saw your posters of emo bands and one things stood out to him. Your black lipstick and just black makeup in general. "Um..." Liam said just staring gobsmacked. "Have I got anything on my face?" You asked sassily. "No it's just.... never mind." Liam said and walked out looking shocked. You rolled your eyes and carried on listening to music until Liam walked into the room again. "I forgot to say you've got to go to school." You rose your eyebrows. "I don't really want to but I guess I have to because it's hell right?" You asked. Liam looked stunned and stumbled over his words. "Never mind... just get ready ok?" You nodded and he walked out. You looked through your wardrobe cringing at the pink colours. "Got to get more black clothes." You noted to yourself. You finally got a skull t-shirt and blue jeans out. You got dressed and walked downstairs to find Liam and all of the other boys. You walked into the kitchen and you made yourself some breakfast. You turned around to find all five of them staring at you. "What?!" You asked stubbornly. All of them looked shocked. "No" "nothing." Was the answer you got. You rolled your eyes and stomped over to the table slamming your spoon and bowl down. "Calm down y/n." Liam said. You made a face at him and he raised his eyebrows. You shrugged and began eating not realising your sleeve had gone up showing your "always pierce the viel" tattoo. "What is this!" Liam exclaimed grabbing your wrist. "Um my arm?" You asked. Liam glared at you. "Tell me what this is." You smiled. "A tattoo.... what does it look like eh?" You asked. "You're only 16 young lady!" He said. "Well i May be 16 but I'm capable of doing things. Calm your dark side." You said smiling. Liam went to say something but when he registered what you had said he went wide eyed and began opening and closing his mouth. "Anything to say?" You asked. Liam shook his head. "Nothing sweetheart-" you cut Liam off. "Don't. Call. Me. That." You said staring at him. Liam quickly put his hands up and all the boys stared shocked. "Ok can I call you love?" He asked. "No! Love is depressing." You said with a frown. Liam was shocked to say the least. Liam nodded but didn't exactly know how to react. This stage went on for 10 months. Liam had to deal with a moody and kind of 'depressed' teenager but finally you turned into something Liam hated.... you turned into not only a snarky teenager but you also turned into a rebel.... breaking the rules... getting high.... drinking and things like that. Liam told himself he preferred your 'emo' phase. Liam was not pleased with you after you came out of the rebel stage. After the whole rebel stage thing.... he grounded you.... for 12 months. You were not happy.

Hope you liked it.