You curse at him (ddm) 3/5

Harry (8)
"Y/N Y/M/N STYLES COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Your dad, Harry shouted. You see you got angry at him so you trashed his and your mothers room. You ripped their pillows open. Broke your mums perfume bottle. Coloured their duvets and bed sheets with purple, yellow, and blue ink. Then harry walked in on you doing that and that now leads you to running around the house like a mad man. "Y/N!" He shouted. You've heard uncle Louis say this to someone on the tv. "SHUT UP BASTARD!" You yelled. Harry fell silent and there was no noise at all. When harry was angry he would shout but when he was really, really angry he would be silent and find your location by listening for creaking floorboards or your heavy breathing. You slowly walked out of the kitchen and slowly walked into the living room. Someone grabbed you from behind. "Y/n you do not say that! Who taught you that word?!" Harry asked angrily. "Uncle Louis." You said. He nodded and pulled you over to the stairs. "Stay here for 10 minutes." He said and walked away. You felt your eyes tearing up and you began crying. Harry ignored you though. "DADDYYY!!!!!!!!" You shouted whilst sobbing. Harry sighed from the kitchen wiped his hands with a t-towel and walked out of the kitchen and to you. He kneeled down and pulled you into his chest. "Shhhh, shhhh." He said rubbing your back. Soon enough you had stopped crying. "Y/n why did I put you here?" Harry asked. "I said bad word.... I'm sorry daddy." You mumbled. He nodded and kissed your head. "Don't say it again ok?" You nodded. And Harry had a little chat with your uncle Louis. (Louis got a time out 😂😂😂)

Liam (15)
You were sat on the couch in the living room with your dad and his band mates. "Y/n did you do your homework?" Liam asked. You didn't answer him because you were texting your friend. You were about to hit send but he pulled it out of your hands. "What the fuck mate?!" You asked angrily. "Y/N! I am not your 'mate' I am your father! Now tell me where you learnt that foul language!" You rolled your eyes at him. "I got to school!" You spat. "Yes I know you go to school. You go to school to learn...." you smiled. "I know. I do learn.... but I also learn foul words from my fellow class mates." You said smiling. "How many words?" Your Dad asked angrily. "Loads..... shit, fuck, motherfucker, and so on." You said and grinned. "Dear me!" Liam said and grabbed your hand and put you in the corner of the room. "Stay here for 20 minutes!" He said. You nodded and stayed silent. 20 minutes later your dad came back over to you. "Why were you put in the naughty corner." You rolled your eyes. "For a very stupid reason." You said. "Ok stay here for...." he looked at all of the lads. "1 hour." You chuckled slightly at your dad and shrugged. "Fair enough Dad..... I can sleep." You said and sat down facing the lads. You then rested your head on the wall and shut your eyes and fell 'asleep' "wow" your dad said. "She's a sassy one ain't she." Louis said. "Not as sassy as you though! You're the SASS MASTER FROM DONCASTER!!!!!!" You said shouting mid sentence. Everyone jumped and you grinned at louis. You then stood up and walked up to your room. Your dad was shocked to say the least.

Niall (13)
"My dad fucked you?!" You asked angrily to the slut in your school. "Yeah! I'm so pretty..... he loves me." She said twirling her hair. "You're only 14...... he's 28 and he has a wife already..... and his wife is my mother.... you're so strange!" You exclaimed. "Well you're ugly." You laughed really loudly. "Have you looked in the mirror?" You asked. She nodded. "Well maybe you should eat your own makeup to make you pretty on the inside.... also putting makeup on actually doesn't do anything.... you look like you've been hit by a bus." You said looking her up and down. She glared at you. "You're wearing makeup.... it doesn't help either!" She said. "I'm not wearing makeup darling.... also I was only telling the truth." You mumbled whilst looking at her. "I hate you y/n!" You smiled. You heard a whistle and you turned around to see Your Dad. You grinned and told him about what you did swearing at him occasionally for laughing and all he did was high five you knowing he taught you right.