Its your birthday.

Harry: (15 turning 16)
You were fast asleep until "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" All the boys screamed you groaned and rolled over "awww cone on it's your birthday" Liam said "and I can cry if I want to" if you mumbled all the boys began laughing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Harry screamed you giggled then said "I'm gunna do that to you when it's your birthday" you said and huffed.
Liam (10 turning 11)
You woke up and screamed then ran into Liam's room and jumped on his bed "wake up!!! It's my birthdayyyy!!!!!!!" You screamed in his ear Liam shot up "happy birthday sweetie" you giggled "can I get 20 ice creams!?" "Sure" Liam said still half asleep and you giggled "love you" you said "love you too" he mumbled.
Niall: (1 turning 2)
You didn't understand why people were singing and looking at you, you were so confused and you started crying then the boys began singing "it's your birthday and you can cry if you want to" you were still confused and just fell asleep."
Louis: (8 turning 9)
"Can I have a carrot cake" you said running up to your brother, Louis. He rose an eyebrow you huffed "pleaseeee" "ok I'll see what I can do" you giggled and began singing about carrots.
Zayn: (18 turning 19)
"Zayn please get me 50 mirrors for my room" "you don't need that many" "fine I'll take yours..." you trailed off and began walking "NO, NO! I'll get you 50 mirrors. "I always get my way" "don't push it" Zayn said you put your hands up in defence and walked away.