•1•

Stella's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I groaned and rolled over to check my phone. Cause like everyone does that right...?

Fury- I need you at Shield now

I groaned and got up putting on a pair of jeans a shirt and some heels. Oh before we get any farther I should introduce myself.

I'm Stella Stark. Yep you heard that right. I'm a Stark. I'm Tony aka Iron Mans little sister.

I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet and got into my Ferrari. Oh I don't live with Tony. I live in an apartment but Tony and I are really close. I drove off to Shield sighing knowing whatever Fury needs name for it won't be good.

I parked my car and walked in. I swiped my badge and went straight to the hella-pad carrier thing. When I got there I saw familiar people.

"Phil!" I said and ran over and hugged him. Him and I are buds.

"Stella it's so good to see you again" he said.

"You too" I said and pulled away.

"What does Nick need me for now?" I asked taking a sip of my Starbucks.

"He will Explain. I had to recruit some people." He said.

"Oh yeah like who?" I asked

"Well I got Steve Rogers and Romanoff got Bruce Banner. Here's there files" he said handing me 2 files.

"Wait Nat's here?" I asked.

"Of course. She's our best assassin" he said. Nat's one of my best friends. I quickly spotted the red head and smiled.

"I'll be back" I said and ran over to her.

"Nat! Oh my god I missed you" I said hugging her.

"Stella! It's been awhile" she said returning the hug.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great. Kinda wondering why I'm here but" I said shrugging.

"Follow me" she said and I did as told. She brought me over to a guy....

"Cap id like you to meet someone" Nat said. He turned around and smiled at me. He's gorgeous...

"Ma'am it's nice to meet you. Steve Rogers" he said smiling.

"You too. Call me Stella" I said smiling at him.

"Alright." He said. Then another guy came over to us.

"Hello I'm Stella" I said putting out my hand to the guy.

"Bruce, Bruce Banner" he said shaking my hand.

"Gentleman you might wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath." Nat said smirking to me and I smiled. Then the helicarrier started to move.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked and I grinned. If only he knew....

"Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" Bruce said. They walked to the edge to see what's happening as it started going up.

"No, no this is much worse..." Bruce said. Nat and I lead them into the base where a bunch of people were and fury.

"Gentleman And Agent Stella" fury said.

"Doctor thank you for coming" he said to Bruce.

"Thank you for asking nicely. So uh how long am I staying?" he replied.

"I would love to know the answer to that to" I said standing up.

"Once we get our hands on the tesseract your in the wind" he said and Bruce nodded.