34

STELLA'S POV

I stood there chewing my gun

I stood there chewing my gun. As this evil dude was rambling about killing me.

"If your gonna do it you might as well" I said smirking.

"You mortal ready to die?" He asked

"You sound like Loki when he came down to try and rule the world"  I said.

"It was one time" Loki said. He was standing by Steve. I rolled my eyes. I started walking closer to the dude and he did the same. He pulled out a dagger and walked closer to me. i groaned and pulled out mine. Then we started fighting each other.

"Aren't you a little young to be fighting?" He asked.

"Aren't you a little old to be fighting?" i asked and he smirked. What happened next all was in slow motion. He threw his dagger at me. Gosh i wish his aim wasn't good. But of course it was. My eyes widened when i realize what was about to happen. I calmed down right before it hit me.

I accepted death. I'm not scared anymore. Its gonna suck but whatever. Didn't think it would be this way. It's my time to go i guess.

I didn't feel it at first when it hit me. But being stupid i pulled out the dagger. I threw it on the ground and held onto the wound.

"Didn't see that coming now did ya" i said with a slight chuckle that turned into a fit of coughs. I moved my hands and looked at them seeing all of the blood.I fell to my knees pushing on it not like that's gonna help anything. I started breathing hard. I heard shouts all around me but i had a ringing in my ear.

3RD PERSON POV

Tony and Pietro rushed over to Stella. Red Skull escaped once she got hit so the rest of the Avengers were right behind Tony and Pietro. Tony held onto Stella closely.

"Stella stay with me. You can't leave me, us yet" Tony said. he didn't bother wiping the tears that were streaming down his face.

"Pietro?" she asked gasping a little for air.

"Yes Draga?" he asked.

"I love you" She said giving a small smile.

"I love you too." he said holding her hand

"ljubezen, you broke our promise" he said to her. She laughed a but started coughing.

"T?" she asked above a whisper.

"Yeah Stells?" he said.

"Don't worry. I'm ready to go. I'm not scared anymore. I've been ready to go for awhile now." She said giving a small smile.

"But what if i'm not ready for you to go tho?" he said.

"Someone get he jet!" he yelled out but non of the Avengers moved.

"Why are non of you guys moving?" he asked

"Tony we both know we won't make it back in time. Tell Addy i love her?" She asked

"Of course draga" Pietro said. He kissed her hand.

"I love you Alex. Youre a great best friend" she said. Everyone could tell she was about to go.

"I love you too Stells" he said smiling through the tears.

"You were a great brother" she said to Tony.

"You were a great sister. I love you Stella" Tony said to her.

"I love you to Tony" she said with a satisfied smile on her face. She closed her eyes one last time. Her body went limp in Tony's arms and her smile slowly faded. Stella Stark a we knew it was gone.

Stella Stark died in the arms of her brother Tony Stark.