School// Past

This is before everything happened having to do with Infinity War. I'm gonna do a couple of these things.

Adeline's POV

"Peter I don't get why I have to go to" I said getting onto the school bus and sitting by him.

"Because it's a field trip to you're house" he said as we chose a spot and watched as other students fled in.

"That's exactly why I don't wanna do it" I said groaning. The bus started and drove off.

"Relax what did Tony say?" Peter asked me. Peter is my bestfriend.

"He said it should be fun and don't tell you're mom" I said shrugging. We talked a little till we finally arrived.

"Alright class we're here at the Avengers Tower" the teacher said. Oh at school my named Addy Smith. No one but peter knows I'm a Stark. We all piled out of the bus and i stuck with Peter. Everyone stood in a bunch and peter and I stood in front.

"Everyone this is Miss.Potts" the teacher said.

"Hello everyone. I'm Pepper, Tony Stark's assistant. If you guys have any questions I'm gonna ask you to say you're name before you ask it. So anyways let's head inside." She said. We all walked inside and went on the elevator. I'm so used to this. It dinged and we all got out and we're in the living room.

"So this is the gathering space. It's where everyone meets and watches movies and stuff like that. Next in the kitchen" she said. We walked in and my mom sat there on the counter on the phone. She looked up and her eyes widened she didn't see me yet or pepper.

"Uh Tony!?" She yelled out. I chuckled. He walked in and pepper did too.

"Oh you all are here" he said.

"Everyone Mr. Tony Stark and Miss. Stella Stark" pepper said.

"Will someone please explain to my why there's a bunch of teenagers in the kitchen?" Mom asked.

"Field trip." Pepper said. Mom nodded. Then Tony spoke up.

"Alright Trivia time" Tony said. Peter and I were in the middle of the group.

"How many floors does the tower have?" He asked. No one raised there hand. I sighed and raised it. The 3 of them, Pepper, Tony and Mom didn't see my face but they were standing in front of all of us.

"Yes. The only one with there hand up." Tony said. I grabbed peters hand and we made it to the front of the group. Tony and Pepper smiled at me and Mom looked shocked.

"There are 75 floors Mr.Stark. Top 10 are private that held You, Mr Stark, Miss Stark, Miss Potts and the Rest of the Avengers awhile ago..." I said smiling.

"Miss. Smith you forgot you're name" the teacher said and I groaned.

"I'm Adeline. Adeline St-" I started but caught myself.

"Smith" I said

"Does the Popular Adeline Smith all of the sudden have  a stutter?" Some one yelled from the crowd.

"Nah just nervous to be in front of the billionaire Tony Stark" I said smirking.

"Oh yeah cause that's the closest you'll be to being a billionaire" he said and everyone chuckled. If only they knew.   I turned around and flipped him off and turned back around.

"Adeline! Detention tomorrow after school" the teacher said.  I stood there wide eyed and my mouth open wide.

"But he started it" I said.