72

6 months later/// wedding day STELLA

I woke up to Pepper in my hotel room. I've only talked to her about the wedding.

"Stella get up. It's you're wedding day" she said. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Hey pep" I said standing up.

"Whatever! We've got 5 hours till the wedding" she said. My eyes widened and I ran to the bathroom. I took a shower.

The next 5 hours were some what fun.

"You look beautiful" pepper smiled

"Thanks Pep" I smiled. She was still pregnant. And huge.

"You look beautiful too" I smiled. She looked at the time.

"Come on were gonna be late!" She said. She dragged me down to the car and we got it. It's not gonna be a huge wedding. The avengers, there families, my family and then Braden's family. Pietro couldn't make it.

The car drove to the place and we got out it was taking place in this beautiful church. I'm walking myself down the isle.

"Alright Stella. I've gotta go sit down. I'll motion that you're ready. Good luck sweetie" she said and hugged me.

"Thanks Pep" I smiled. She went and sat down. The music started and he doors opened. Everyone was staring at me which made me nervous. I looked at Braden and he was smiling. I slowly walked down it and too Braden. He took my hand as I set my flowers down. Everyone sat down and I faced Braden.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between Braden Carter and Stella Stark. Repeat after me.
I Braden
I Braden
Take thee Stella
Take thee Stella
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

He said as he put my ring on my finger.
"Now Stella please repeat after me"
I Stella
I Stella
Take thee Braden
Take thee Braden
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

I put his ring on his finger and the person continued.
"If anyone thinks these too shouldn't be together please speak now or forever hold your peace"
No one spoke up.

"Do you Braden Carter take Stella Stark to be your wife?"
"I do"

"Do you Stella Stark take Braden Carter to be your husband?"
"I do"

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" The pastor said. He was about to kiss me when someone rushed in. Everyone looked to who it was and it was Pietro.

"Stella, don't marry him. I love you so much and I can't stand that you're marrying him. Please Stella... chose me" he said and most people gasped. I turned to Braden and pulled him into kiss him. Everyone clapped. I was so happy. We smiled and put our foreheads against one another's.