56

"What will I do when you're gone?"

STELLA'S POV

Tony said some things and i went backstage. I smiled while watching him.

"Im proud of you Stella" Alex said as i leaned against him.

"Thank you Alex. I'm proud of you too. I would've made you Directer but you'd get too stressed out and i won't be here to just go get smoothie or something with you to help you calm down" I said.

"Are you scared?" he asked.

"To die?" I asked.

"yeah" He said.

"No, i have been ready to go since the battle of New York. God just hasn't been ready to take me it seems like" i said with a small sad laugh.

"I don't know what i'm gonna do when your gone" He said.

"Ive been gone before" i said.

"But i knew you were alive. I could literally call you for advice but when you die i can't" he said.

"Hey, please don't be sad when i go. Find a girl you love and marry her. Have some kids and watch them grow up. That's what im leaving you with" I said to him.

"Plus I cannot pass on when you're sad" I said. By now we both were in tears. He pulled me into a hug and we stood there for awhile.

"I'm gonna miss your hugs" he said pulling away. I smiled at him.

"Let's go home" Wanda said.

"Uh I'll meet you guys there. I've gotta finish some things." I said. They all nodded or said a ok. I walked back to my office and started writing letters to Tony, Pietro, Alex, Steve and my kids. I put the letters in a drawer of my desk hoping that Toby would get them once I was gone.

I took out my phone and dialed in a number.

"Hello?" Someone with a strong accent said.

"T'challa.... it's Stella" I said.

"Hello Stella what do you need?" He asked and I let out a shaky breath.

"I'm dying. I need you're help." I said biting my lip.

"Of course what kind of help do you need?" He asked.

"Can you cryogenically freeze me until someone makes a cure for what I'm dying with. You can't tell anyone else" I said.

"Of course I will Stella. Also you're secret is safe with me" he said.

"Thank you. I'll be in wakanda tomorrow" I said and hung up. I headed back to the tower and walked into everyone laughing and smiling. This is what I'm gonna miss....

"Hey guys" I softly said.

"Mom! Uncle T is telling us the story about how he puked On you're heels" Toni said and I chuckled.

"I'm still mad about that. Those heels were my favorite" I said smiling. I got really dizzy and lost my balance.

"Stells you Alright?" Tony asked standing up.

"Friday....... scan...... me........" I said in between breaths.

"Blood toxicity: 90 percent" it said and my eyes widened.

"But Friday that's impossible..... I had 23 days left" I said holding in a tear.

"It seems like your body is getting colder 2 times as fast as it did before Mrs.Maximoff" Friday said.

"Damn it" I mumbled.

"Mom?" Toni asked and tears streamed down his face. I opened my arms and he ran in them.

"It's ok sweetie. Everything will be ok.... you'll have Dad and you're Uncles and Aunts and you'll have Jewels, Addie and Viv" I said. I kissed the top of his head.

"But I'm closer to you then anyone else" he said.

"I know." I said. The rest of the day we spent as a family. Hanging out and stuff like that. Eventually everyone headed to bed except me. I stayed up and wrote a letter. I left my phone and stuff and put the letter up on the fridge so that they'll see it.

"Goodbye Friday" I said.

"Goodbye Mrs.Maximoff" she said.

"Can you call me Miss.Stark once more?" I asked.

"Of course. Goodbye Miss.Stark" she said. I smiled and walked to a jet and got in.

"Where too Mrs.Maximoff?" The pilot asked.

"Wakanda please" I said.

"Right away" he said and we took off. A long time later I arrived.

"It's nice to see you Stella" T'Challa said hugging me.

"You too T'Challa" I said smiling.

"So what's wrong?" He asked.

"My powers are making my body colder and it's getting to my heart and killing me" I said.

"Ok, so what's gonna happen is you'll stand in this thing then we'll put you to sleep and the thing will freeze. Once we find a cure for that we will wake you up. I can't say how long it's gonna take" he said

"That's alright. Just don't tell my family and friends" I said.

"I won't. Stand there and we will get started" he said. They put the needle in my arm and did some other stuff.

"Are you ready Stella?" He asked.

"Yea" I said. They pressed some buttons and the door shut.

"Goodbye world. Time for a long sleep" I said and everything slowly went black.