•7•

Stella's POV
We got back to the Stark tower a week ago after the battle in Sokovia. I've distanced myself from everyone not wanting to deal with there shiz.

I walked around my room grabbing everything I need and stuffing it into a duffle bag. I finished and zipped it up. I grab it and sling it over my shoulder and sigh. I leave my phone here cause they could track me otherwise. I sigh before shutting the door of my room and walking it to the main area where everyone is. Everyone's attention went to me.

"I'm leaving" I said.

"Where are you going?" Tony asked and I bit my lip.

"Home" I said.

"You're already there" Alex said.

"I mean where I lived before Ultron before Sokovia before-" I cut myself off before I said his name. I walked over and hugged Tony.

"I'm sorry Tony" I said pulling away.

"I'm gonna miss you Stell's who knows the next time we see you will be." He said sighing.

"I'll miss you to. Don't do anything stupid please." I said to him.

"Can't promise shit" he said and I laughed a bit. I said goodbye to everyone else and left. Back to California.

A couple years later cause I'm not sure what to write.

It's been a couple years since I left. I haven't talked to anyone. I don't really plan on it either. I still think about Pietro. If only I acted sooner. Also pap found me so it's all over the news smh.

Tony's POV
We all (all the Avengers minus Stella) sat around eating breakfast and watching the tv. Oh Pietro's alive by the way. We saved him faked his death. It was so hard to do to Stella.

"This just in we have news from California. Stella Stark has been seen walking out of a Starbucks in Long Beach. Here is a video clip that someone took." The news reporter said. A clip popped up of someone walking up to her.

"Ma'am?" The guy asked and Stella looked up from her phone confused.

"Yes? Who are you?" She asked confused

"Are you Stella Stark?" The guy asked and she bit her lip.

"Sorry dude you've got the wrong girl" she said starting to walk away.

"So you aren't Tony Stark's sister? The one who helped in the battle of Sokovia and New York? The one who held Pietro Maximoff's dead body in her arms? I've heard he's alive" he said smirking. She looked up at him almost in tears.

"You're crazy mr." she said.

"You Look like her. How am I crazy?" He asked

"Because I held Pietro's Maximoff's dead body in my arms. I watched him get shot. He stood in front of Hawkeye shielding a child. He's dead. He died in my arms" she said the last part above a whisper.

"Oh so you are Stella Stark. How's Tony?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I've gotta go" she said and got into the car. The clip ended and the news reporter came back on.

"Wow really harsh questions dude who took the video." A lady said.

We sat there shocked by what we saw. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Everyone get ready. We're going to California" I announced walking out of the room. 3 hours later were 5 minutes away.

"Alright so I've got her address and she's there. I obviously haven't talked to her. Don't ask how I know....." I said looking away. We parked the jet not to far away from her house and walked the rest.