70

STELLA

I woke up the next day and groaned.

"Why the hell would someone have a gala on a Tuesday night" I groaned.

"That's all on your brother" Braden said and kissed my cheek.

"I know and i really hate him right now" I said and he chuckled.

"C'mon love. Let's go get some breakfast. We will go out to eat" he said and kissed me.

"Ok. Let me get dressed. I'll meet you down at my car" I said. I got up and changed.

I put my hair in a messy bun and looked at my ring

I put my hair in a messy bun and looked at my ring. I smiled looking at it knowing my future is gonna be pretty damn good.

"Friday tell Braden that im gonna tell Tony about the ring" I said

"He said good luck" Friday said and i chuckled. I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked out of my room. I went to the dinning room and surprisingly everyone was there.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Stells. How did you sleep?" Clint asked kissing the side of my head. All the guys in the Avengers are like brothers. Except Pietro and well Tony is my real brother.

"I slept good. Hey Tony can i talk to you?" I asked.

"I swear to god if you say your pregnant ill have a heart attack" He said and everyone chuckled. I decided to mess with him. I bit my lip and looked down.

"Your pregnant aren't you Stella? Damn it. You already have 3 great children" He said.

"Tony im kidding. I am not pregnant. Now can i please talk to you?" i asked smiling.

"Lead the way" He shook his head. We went into the living room.

"Ok what is it?" He asked. I put my hand up to show him.

"Uh Braden Proposed last night" I gave a small smile. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Congratulations Stella" he whispered in my ear.

"Wanna walk me down the isle?" I asked.

"I'd be honored" he smiled. We walked out and I decided not to tell everyone else.

"Miss Stark, you're fiancé said that you're taking forever and to hurry up cause he's hungry" Friday said. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Tell him I'm coming down" I said.

"Alright bye Tony. I'll see ya later" I said and kissed his cheek.

"Wait where are you going?" He asked.

"Breakfast" I smiled to him. I waved to the rest of the Avengers and gave a small smile. I walked out of there and went to the garage.

"Finally I thought I'd have to come up there, throw you over my shoulder and bring you down here" he said getting into the car. I smiled and shook my head getting into the drivers seat.