•9•

Stella's POV
I woke up the next day wearing nothing. I quickly sat up and looked over to see Pietro asleep. I got up and put my hair in a messy bun. I probably smelled like sex. I put some sweatpants and a t-shirt on and grabbed my phone.

"Jarvis time?" I asked

"9:00 Miss. Stark"

"Wake Pietro up in 5 minutes would ya?" I asked.

"Of course ma'am"  he said. I knew everyone was up. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen. All eyes went on me and most people were smirking. I silently went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee. It was silent as they all watched me. It was weird. I stood there staring back at everyone and Pietro walked in. Shirtless. He smiled to me and I smiled back as he grabbed a cup of coffee.

"You guys will definitely need that after the night you guys had" tony said smirking and I choked on my drink. I couldn't stop coughing Pietro rushes over and started patting my back.

"You Alright draga?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah I'm good" I said sitting on the counter.

"You guys are very loud" Clint said and both Pietro's face and mine.

"I apologize" is all i said and smirked.

"No you don't" Pietro said.

"Not even a bit" I said and took a sip of coffee.

"You know Stella when I-" I cut Tony off.

"I don't wanna hear it" I said to him.

"When I was you're age I slept around a lot" he said.

"Now I've gotta hear it" I said sighing.

"I also partied a lot" he said.

"Anyways I'm heading back to California today" I said sipping my coffee.

"What no you can't" Pietro said.

"I have to. I'm moving into a new house. I start work today and I have to sign a bunch of forms" I said.

"You can't leave draga" he said. Then an idea popped into my head and I smiled.

"Why don't you come with me. Like move in with me?" I asked smiling at him. His smile grew.

"You sure about this?" He asked.

"So is that a yes?" I asked

"When do we leave?" He asked.

"An hour go pack up" I said and kissed him. He ran off using his speed and I laughed.

"Anyways I've gotta go get some stuff. See ya" I waved to everyone and headed to my room. I packed up some things and checked the time.

"20 minutes left! Where does the time go" I said groaning. I brought my bag to the main room and everyone was there. Pietro was ready.

"Hey." I said causing everyone to turn to me.

"So I'm ready. We can just leave now" I said shrugging. He smiled and said bye to Wanda. I said bye to Tony and Alex and we went to the jet.

"Well this is the new start to our lives" I said to Pietro.

"I couldn't be happier to be starting it with you" he said kissing me. We took off and in 5 hours we were there. I already had someone unpack everything. So we got there and dropped our bags.