•16•

A/N: I'm sorry for all of the time jumps in this story. I wasn't gonna do them but like that's how it has to work I guess. Anyways enjoy this chapter!

Stella's POV
4 Years Later

It's been 4 years since I helped them and I haven't been able to visit. They still live there my assistant goes there every 2 weeks to bring food and everything. Tony hasn't noticed anything.

"Stella wake up!" Tony yelled walking in with Adeline.

"Mama!" She said and crawled over to me.

"Hi baby" I said hugging her.

"Get up" tony said.

"Why?" I asked.

"The Stark Expo is in 5 hours we've gotta go" he said. I realized what day it was and shot up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11 now get dressed" he said. He left holding Adeline and I put on some sweatpants and a shirt on and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and keys and went downstairs.

"Alright I'm ready. My dress and everything is there. Same with Adeline's" I said smiling.

"Ok it's gonna be on live TV so" he said grabbing what he needs.

"What else is new" I said smiling. We walked to the car that Happy was driving us in.

"Hey happy" I said getting in with Adeline.

"Hey Stella. Hey Adeline" he said. Tony got in and drove off. It took an hour and a half to get there but we finally did. Right when I got in I was rushed into makeup and hair.

3 hours later I was all in my dress and everything backstage

"You've got this Stella. You've been through worse." I said to myself.

"Talking to yourself?" Tony asked walking to to me. Adeline was holding his hand.

"Just gotta make sure I don't mess up" I said giving a small laugh.

"Mommy looks beautiful" Adeline said.

"Yes she does" Tony said. Someone came up to us.

"Stark's you're up in 5" the dude said. I nodded. Rhodey came along and took Addy. She will be out eventually.

"Well I've gotta get into my iron man suit so see ya out there" he said and walked away. I sighed and watched him land.

Steve's POV

We sat there watching tv in the safe house. Well we were watching the Stark Expo to see Stella. We watched tony land in his suit and a bunch of half naked women were on stage. Tony walked out and everyone went crazy.