32

STELLA'S POV

I walked away from Zeke and walked over to Pietro. Everyone was still watching but whatever.

"So is that why we had a sleepover last night? That's what you saw? I'm sorry that you had to see that from him. He seemed cool but-" I cut him off from his rambling. I made sure that Zeke was watching. Little did I know until I saw was that everyone was watching. Including the Avengers and Adeline.

"Shut up and kiss me you idiot" i said. He leaned down and kissed me. Oh how I missed that.

"Didn't know you felt that way about me" he said smirking.

"Your such a loser" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling.

"Yes but you love this loser" he said and smiled at me. Then his face went to serious

"I love you Stella Stark. Always have and always will." He said

"I love you to Pietro Maximoff. Always and forever" I said and kissed him.

"Aww she's his one true love and he's hers" Kate, Addys friend said. I smiled and put my forehead on his.

"Try not to die or get in trouble with the law for what's gonna be happening, please?" I ask

"I'll try" he said and smiled at me.

"The party isn't over with yet. Dance with me draga?" He asked.

"I'd love to" I said smiling at him. He held out his hand and I took it. We walked to the dance floor and I noticed that all the Avengers and Addy were smiling. He pulled me in and put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I put my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

We started swaying back and forth.

"I could get used to this" I whispered. He smiled and dipped me. He gave me a kiss and brought me up. We continued dancing.

He brought me out and spun me

"Why don't we move out. After we capture Loki and Red Skull Of course" Pietro asked.

"Like the 4 of us?" I asked.

"Yeah. You, Addy, me and the baby" he said smiling at me. I smiled back and put my head on his chest.

"That sounds amazing" I said.

"Then it's settled we get our happy ending" he said.

"It's never that simple piety. We know that by now" I said

"It can be" he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Marry me" he said. We stopped dancing.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Want me to get down on one knee again? I will" he started to get down on his knee. I pulled him back up and we stood a foot apart.

"You sure you really wanna spend the rest of your life with me?" I asked smiling. He sighed and went up on stage

"Hello everyone, I'm Pietro but you all probably know that" he said gaining everyone's attention.

"I was just trying to convince Stella about how much I love her. Stella I love you so much. I love that you make random noises at random times or that when your trying to concentrate you bite your lip. I love how much you love your family. How much you love your brother and how much you love Adeline. I love how you didn't just want me to go down on one knee and propose. I love that you think of everyone before your self. I wanna settle down and move out and spend every day with you and grow old with you. I want you, Stella. Marry me. Because I love you and you love me and that's all that really matters right now so just marry me?" He said. I stood there smiling and crying.

"Yes. I'll marry you" I said.

"Didn't know you felt that way about me" I said

"Shut up and come up here so i can kiss you" he said. I bit my lip and walked up there. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a passionate kiss.

"You know that's my line right?" I asked smirking.

"I'm borrowing it" he said smirking and I shook my head.

"Your such an idiot" I said to him.

"But I'm your idiot" he said. Everyone started clapping.

"You didn't need to do that you know" I said to him as we walked off from the microphone.

"I didn't need to but I wanted to so" he said. I smiled to him.

"Alright I'm gonna go get us some drinks" he said. He kissed my forehead and walked off. A couple people came up to me to me to say congrats. After a couple people i was tackled in a hug. I groaned from the impact.

"Tony! Steve and i told you not to hurt her from the impact" Pepper said as they all walked over to me.

"Alright so this is tony who attacked me" i said smiling.

"The one and only" he said pulling away. The rest of the night was spent socializing. I eventually went to bed.

Kinda wanted to post a cute chapter before all hell breaks lose