69

STELLA

The day came and went and it was time to get ready for the gala. I took a shower and everything and got ready.

I was looking in the mirror when Braden came and wrapped his arms around me and smiled

I was looking in the mirror when Braden came and wrapped his arms around me and smiled. He was in a tux and damn he looked amazing.

"You look beautiful" he whispered to me.

"Thank you. We should go" I smiled. He agreed and we went out to the limo. It took us to where it's at and we got out. The pap went nuts when we got out. We made it inside and we found Tony.

"Ok Stells we've gotta make a speech. All the Avengers and there family's, The twins, Addie and Vivian are out there. Plus strangers" he said. Braden went to sit down. I nodded at tony.

"I'm ready" I smiled. We walked out and everyone started clapping.

"Wow hey everyone" Tony said as we stopped at the microphone.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to the annual Stark Gala. I'm Stella Stark owner of 50% Of Stark Industrys" I smiled.

"I'm Tony. Owner of the other half. But you all know that" he said. I rolled my eyes and some people chuckled.

"Anyways... we hope you all have a spectacular night!" I said and everyone started clapping. I walked off stage with Tony and went to Braden.

"Come with me" he whispered to me. I did as told and Braden brought me out on a balcony. It was beautiful. He got on one knee and pulled out the most beautiful ring ever.

"I asked you here tonight because when you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. You let me be me... but you make me a better version of me. We'll make plans, and change them as we go. We'll make a future. I'll give you everything I've got, and if you need more, I'll find it and give it to you. You've seen the worst, and soon the best. Stay with me throughout the rest? Marry me Stella Stark?" He asked.

"Yes" I whispered smiling. He stood up and kissed me. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me again.

"It fits perfectly" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good" he smiled and kissed me.

"We should probably go back in there" I groaned.

"But I wanna stay here with you" he said.

"We can hang out all night" I said. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

"Let's not tell anyone yet. We can tomorrow. With the Gala and everything" I said walking in.

"That's totally fine. I understand" he said.

"Someone might see you're ring though" he said.

"So let them see it" I smiled to him. We went back to the main part where everyone was.