•2•

Stella's POV
"Does Loki need any particular kinda of power source?" Steve asked

"He'd need to heat the cube to 120 million kalvens just to break through the Coulomb barrier unless" I was cut off by tony finishing my sentence.

"Unless Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling affect" Tony said.

"Well if he could do that he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet" Bruce said.

"Finally someone who speaks English other then Stells" Tony said.

"Is that what just happened?" Steve asked I gave him a small smile knowing he got nothing of what we were talking about.

"Good to meet you doctor banner your work on anti-electron collision is unparalleled and I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster" Tony said. I picked up a pen and threw it right at his head.

"Ouch what the heck" he said to me.

"That is not how you talk to someone! Dr.Banner I would like to formally apologize for my idiotic brothers actions. He doesn't think before he speaks most of the time" I said shaking my head.

"Ok I'm gonna pretend not to be offended by that" Tony said.

"Wait he's you're brother?" Steve asked. I smirked and turned to him.

"What you scared now?" I asked

"No it's just you're so much nicer then him" he said with a small laugh.

"Stella Stark nice to meet ya. So to answer your question unfortunately yes" I said laughing.

"Hey I am the best big brother ever..." he said

"Errrr..." I said looking anywhere but there.

"Wow ok now it definitely hurts" Tony said

"I'm kidding. You know I love you" I said standing up and hugging him.

"Now back to the tesseract. Brother sister catching up can be done later" Nat said.

"Dr.Banner is only here to track the cube. I was hoping you might join him" Fury said to Tony walking in.

"Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical but it looks an awful lot like a Hydra weapon" Steve said.

"I don't know about that but it is powered by the cube and I'd like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys" fury said.

"Monkeys...? I do not understand" Thor said.

"I do! I understood that reference!" Steve said exited. All I could do was smile and giggle a little.

"Shall we play doctor and Stella?" Tony asked.

"Ladies first" Bruce said I got up but bend down to whisper something in Steve's ear.

"Don't worry cap.... I'll teach you everything you need to know" I said. I stood back up and walked out leaving him.

"Tony?" I asked.

"Yes sissy?" He asked.

"Can I Change first??" I asked groaning.

"I guess. Go on" he said. I ran to my room and took a fast shower. I got out and blow dried my hair.