•10•

Stella's POV

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor which is one more then you have" Rhodey argued with Sam.

Tony sat on the couch and I sat next to him. Nat was standing close by Pietro, Wanda and vision were sitting together. Steve sat on a chair as Rhodey and Sam Argued.

"So let's say we agree to this. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam fought back

"One hundred and seventeen country's wanna sign this. One hundred and seventeen, Sam, and you're just like no that's cool we got it" Rhodey said.

"How long are you gonna play both sides?!" Sam asked.

"I have an equation" vision said.

"Oh. Now this will clear it up." Sam sarcastically said.

"In the 8 years since Mr.Stark has announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. During the same period the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate" vision spoke.

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve asked

"I'm saying there may be a causality. Our very own strength invited challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict breeds catastrophe. Oversight... over site is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand" he finished.

"Boom!" Rhodey said to Sam.

"Tony" Nat started.

"You are being in characteristically non-hyper verbal" Nat finished her sentence.

"Same with you Stella" Alex said and I sighed.

"Maybe.... it's a good thing to sign this..." I started. Sam and Pietro groaned and I glared at Pietro.

"Why do you think so?" Steve asked.

"Look Pietro were about to start a family in 3 months.... Were not gonna be able to go run around on missions.... and fight evil robots.... we have to start being safe.... one of us can't go out and not return... we've gotta start thinking about what's safe for the baby. I'm not signing this for myself I'm signing this for the human that took up living in my stomach for 9 months. I'm not gonna go through the 9 months then go through labor only to put her into danger. That's being a terrible parent. Protecting her for a long time only for her to be in danger is we run off and go on a mission. We both lost both our parents. We know how that feels... we can't have her going through what we did. So yeah I'm signing it but sure as hell not for me" I said and sat back down.

"He already made up his mind" Steve said

"I have an electromagnet headache I'm nursing" Tony said and got up. He walked over to the kitchen area.

"Who keeps putting coffee grounds in the sink? What am I hosting a bed and breakfast for a biker gang" he said sighing. I stood up and walked over to him. I pulled him into a hug.

"When did our lives turn into a mess" I said and put my head on his shoulder.

"I really do miss you Stella" he said.

"I miss you too. I'm sorry I don't visit and I didn't tell you" I said to him.

"It's alright. Just you've gotta start to visit more especially cause I'm gonna be a uncle" he said.

"I miss New York. I know that Pietro misses Wanda all of the time. I'll ask him if we can move back later" I said giving a small smile.

"Please? We should be talking and seeing each other more often" he said.