71

STELLA
I let out a shaky breath with Pietro was that close to me. I bit my lip as he smirked.

"Pietro... I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry" I lied and he knew i was lying. He looked down and took a step back.

"I'm I'll take the couch" I said getting out of his grasp. I went to the bathroom to change into some pajamas.

I laid on the couch and surprisingly it was comfortable. I slowly fell asleep thinking about everything that's happened. I woke up at 8 to the alarm going off. I sat up and yawned. I looked around and Pietro came out of the bathroom dressed.

"Get dressed and we will go get breakfast" he said.

"The paparazzi thought..." I said. We're in LA I feel like the pap is all over in LA.

"That's what sun glasses are for" he said and I shook my head. I went to the bathroom to get ready.

I walked back out and grabbed my bag

"Alright I'm ready" I said. We walked out and locked the door. We walked out of the hotel and started walking down the street.

"Ha I knew the pap would be after us" I said. I saw some of them and he groaned.

"What do we do?" He asked.

"Go on with our day. I want some coffee" I said. They were taking photos of us.

"What If they question something?" He asked.

"We're on a mission Pietro" I said chuckling.

"How are the kids?" I asked walking into Starbucks.

"Good. There freaking geniuses. They must've gotten that from you" he said. I ordered my drink and we went for a walk.

"That's good that the children are doing alright." I smiled.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"What about you're wife?" I asked.

"Things aren't going good in that department. She's so mean I've realized. It was like I was under a spell when we were dating then we got married and I realized she's a bitch" he said.

"I've known that since I got back. I mean come on. She made me her maid of honor and I'm you're ex wife" I laughed.

"Ooh yeah I should've known right then and there" he smiled taking a sip of his drink.

"What about you and Braden? How are you guys?" He asked.

"Well I was surprised when he proposed. I thought he was gonna dump me then he proposed..." I smiled.

"You guys are a good couple" he said.

"Thanks" I said. We went on with the 'trip' and eventually caught the dude. Turns out he was selling drugs. Idk. We were on the plane almost back to New York.