43

STELLA'S POV

I woke up the next day and smiled but soon remembered whats today was. I got out of Pietro and I's bed and suited up.

"Pietro sweetie get up" I said. He groaned and opened his eyes. He smiled got up and put his suit on.  I walked out to the main room to all of the avengers and Adeline all suited up. I smiled at them. I walked over to addie.

"There kid you're now an avenger" I said and her face lit up.

"C'mon we've gotta go" I said. We all headed up to the jet and got the jet started. Clint flew it all of the way there.

Time skip
We got off the jet and made our way to where he is.

"Alright you guys go get Magneto I'll get Red Skull" I said

"Stella stay safe" tony said.

"I love you Tony" I said

"I love you too Stells" he said. Pietro kissed me and I ran off. I ran into a building and straight into a empty room with someone standing in the middle.

"Red Skull" I said.

"Stella Stark wonderful to see you" he said.

"Actually it's Maximoff" I said. I started fighting him. Awhile after he was tied up in a corner.

"Now if you'll excuse me I've got go fight with my family" I said and ran out. I stopped at the sight in front of me. My eyes widened at the sight.

All of the Avengers at the feet of Magneto. You could see they were clearly dead. Some had stab wounds and others bullet holes. I stood there shocked. I didn't move. Magneto got away same with Red Skull somehow.

I was alone.

I went back to the jet and flew it to the tower. Obviously I'm gonna get there body's but I need time.....

They were dead.... I was alone once again.