25

Stella's POV

I woke up really early the next day. Too early tbh. They gave me bread and some water then I got ready. I put on this skin tight outfit and some boots. I put my long brown hair up in a high pony and put some makeup on. You can still see the bruises and burns and everything. Ever since they injected me with something I've felt off. Idk. I obviously still wore my engagement ring.

"Soldier are you ready?" The person asked

"Yes"  I answered. We were only a couple minutes out from Manhattan so it wasn't a long drive. I got into a car and they handed me a couple guns and everything. They drove a couple streets down from the tower and I got out. I'll tell ya I look pretty bad ass. I ran to the tower and walked in.

Tony's POV

We all sat around eating breakfast when Addy walked in.

"Morning Sweetie" Pietro said.

"Morning everyone" she said. She grabbed a bowl and some cereal. And sat down. We all made some small talk.

"Mr.Stark. Miss. Stark is here" Friday said. Everyone stopped what they were doing and froze. She walked in pointing a gun and crying.

"Stella baby. Put the gun down" Pietro said walking closer to her.

"I can't. They said if I don't get Addy they'll kill her. They were just gonna brainwash her. Wait." She said realizing something. She put the gun to her own head.

"They can't kill her in I kill myself" she said.

"No! Stella sweetheart please drop the gun. We  can get through this. Just put the gun down." I said putting my hands up.

"Please protect Adeline" she said.

"Mommy?" Addy asked.

"Hi baby. I've gotta go now. Stay safe and do whatever the Avengers tell you" she said.

"No wait mom don't leave you can't" Addy said. She ran to Stella and hugged her.

"Addy I've gotta go back. You've gotta let go" She said to her.

"No you can't. Don't leave!" Addy said.

"Adeline I've gotta" she said.

"No" Addy said.

"Pietro help." She said crying. He walked over to her and picked Addy up.

"I've gotta go bye Pietro and Tony. I love you guys" she said. She walked out. Addy kept screaming for her.

"Adeline draga you've gotta calm down" Pietro said.

"I-I think I know where they'll send her next" Nat said bringing all the attention to her.

"Where?" Addy asked.

"The gala tomorrow. We're all gonna be there. Hydra won't pass up this opportunity" she said.

"Uncle Tony? Dad? Can I please go tomorrow?" Addy asked.  I looked at Pietro and he looked back and nodded.

"Yes you can. Wanda wanna take her shopping?" I asked. I pulled out my wallet and took out a credit card.

"Of course. I'd love to" Wanda said.

"Here you go kid. Go crazy" I said handing her the card.

"Keep her safe please?" Pietro asked her.

"Of course brother" Wanda said. They walked out of the car to go shopping.  I stood there sighing.

"Well hopefully they won't do anything big. But knowing Hydra something's gonna happen." I said.