49

STELLA'S POV

I woke up the next day alone in bed. I got up and changed for work.

I  grabbed my phone and purse and walked to the kitchen

I  grabbed my phone and purse and walked to the kitchen. Everyone was already in there.

"Good morning everyone" I said smiling.

"Morning draga" Pietro said to me and gave me a kiss.

"Hello Stella" Viv said

"Hey Viv how did you sleep?" I asked pouring some coffee.

"Really good. Thank you again" She said and i nodded and smiled.

"Ma?" Addie asked.

"Yes Addie?" I asked sitting down.

"Can i hang out with Peter today?" she asked.

"Sure" i said. We all made some small talk.

"Hey Stella?" Viv spoke up

"Yea?" i said taking a bite of toast.

"Can you tel me who my dad is please?" she said and my eyes widened. I glanced at Tony and he looked nervous.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah i wanna know now" she said.

"alright ill tell you. Just remember don't be mad or anything alright?" I said.

"Ok" she said.

"Why don't we go into my room and i can tell you so we don't have to do this in front of everyone" I said. She nodded we got up and walked to my room.

"Soo who is my dad?" She asked.

"Tony is your dad" I said and she looked up at me.

"As your brother Tony?" she asked a tear streamed down her face.

"Yeah, My brother is your dad" i said.

"Wow i cant believe he's my dad. That makes you my aunt then" she said and i smiled to her.

"Yeah kid i'm your aunt" I said and she hugged me.

"I'm so glad that out of everyone in the world, your my aunt" she said.

"Me too. Would you like to meet your dad?" I asked her.

"Yes please. Will you come with please?" She asked.

"Of course i will" I said. She grabbed my hand and we walked out of my bed room.

"So what happens now?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure sweetie" I said. We walked into the kitchen and all eyes were on us. I stood in the entry way of the kitchen and Viv was behind me.

"Viv?" i asked and she moved from behind me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yup" She said with a smile. Tony stood up and stared at her and I nodded to him. She took a couple steps closer to him.

"Guess you're my dad" she said and I smiled a little.

"I guess I am" he said. She ran over to him and hugged him. He didn't hug back at first but finally did.

"Piety wanna go to work with me?" I asked Pietro.

"I would love to" he said. I grabbed my purse and his hand.

"Alrighty bye everyone see ya later" I said and waved. We walked out and we got into my car. I drove off and headed to Shield. Once we arrived we walked to my office and I sat at my desk.

"I'm gonna go train" Pietro said and I smiled.

"Ok. Stay safe" I said and gave him a kiss.

"I always do" he said and ran out. I looked up houses in Paris and noticed a mansion was for sale. I kept looking at other houses but I fell in love with this house. Pietro walked back in and sat on the chair.

"Look, Babe I think I found our house" I said and showed him. I saw the smile on his face.

"I love it" he said and I chuckled.

"Ok I'm gonna call them" I said pulling out my phone. I dialed in the number and put it to my ear.

"Bonjour. Je cherchais en ligne et j'ai vu que cette maison était à vendre et je suis tombée amoureuse" I said.

"oui quel est ton nom?" The person asked.

"Stella Maximoff" I said.

"ah Mme Maximoff voudriez-vous voir la maison en premier?" She asked.

"Je ne suis pas capable de." I said.

"C'est très bien. Je peux envoyer la paperasse puis vous donner un jour où vous pouvez emménager" she said.

"formidable. Je vous remercie" I said smiling.

"Vous êtes le bienvenu. je te parlerai plus tard" she said.

"Bien. Au revoir" I said and hung up.

"Well we've got a house. She's faxing the paperwork over" I said smiling. He jumped up and hugged me.

"That's wonderful" he said and I nodded.

"I'm gonna take the rest of the day off." I said grabbing my purse. We walked to the front and the front desk lady handed me the paperwork. We went to my car got in and headed back to the tower. Once there I went and changed into some sweatpants and went to the table to sign the papers.

"Pietro, Babe come here" I said. I pulled out a pen and signed where I had to.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I need you to sign for the house" I said. He grabbed the pen and signed where he had to. I smiled and kissed him once he put the pen down.

"We have our own house" I whispered to him.

"I can't wait to move in" he said. I faxed the papers back to the women and soon got a call.

"Mme Maximoff vous pouvez emménager le week-end prochain" she said and I smiled.

"Merci beaucoup. au weekend prochain" I said and hung up.

"We can move in next weekend" I said.

"Friday get everyone in here" Pietro said and put his arm around me.  Soon enough everyone was in here.

"What's all of this about brother?" Wanda asked.

"We got a house and we're moving out" he said and looked at me.

"What! When?" Tony asked.

"Next weekend so Addie you should go start to pack" I said smiling. Addie ran off and everyone stayed silent.

"But you can't go. I just found out your my aunt and you're leaving now" Viv said and I sighed.

"Viv you'll still have you're dad and everyone else here and hey we can always video chat and call and text" I said. She ran up to me and hugged me.

"I hope everything turns out well for you" she said and I smiled.

"And you too" I said