Book 2, Chapter 09:

Bobby never even pretended that he did not see the things he saw in the nursery. He knew for a fact that he vomited everything he ate for breakfast and then some.

Despite all of the deaths and terror that he already accumulated and experienced in this apocalypse, some of the events that he encountered in that ward were something he consciously forgets, because reliving what happened there is ... is something he isn't prepared to relive again or else it may snap his tentative hold on reality.

Yes, there were zombie babies ... and dead decrepit human babies the size of a prune. All Bobby can see is the destruction of his society's future. So much life, so much potential ... simply not given a chance. It was heart-wrenching and mentally draining.

It was like some of the vividness of life itself dim within your very eyes after witnessing what Bobby witness.

Grimly, Bobby used his "Bless" skill to cook the tiny bodies, those that are still moving at least, until they turn to dust. And when the gruesome task was finished, he buried it deep inside of him and made sure it never see the light of day again, forever.

The gigantic blue spider that made its home in one corridor was an almost welcome surprise to bobby. He didn't even slow his stride when he saw it straddling a corridor. Bobby reached inside his inventory, produce a halberd and threw that directly to the spider's abdomen.

He then pulled out a bottle of vodka he salvaged from a store yesterday and a single lighter. Bobby chugged a considerable amount while the lighter was open in front of him. He let the vodka burst out of his mouth. He didn't know what attribute made it possible, but because of his lung capacity, Bobby felt that the fire that exploded out of his mouth is more prominent than even Sasuke's fireball technique.

The spider certainly felt so, since it started screeching as fire envelope its hairy arms and abdomen and eyes. The attack was so sudden and so complete that the spider barely even registered Bobby's appearance before it died and turned to dust. Every webbing in the corridor also burst into the golden dirt.

Bobby continued walking farther into the heart of the hospital. He opened another door and there on the floor are 3 female zombies munching on something on the floor.

With his frailed emotions, Bobby wasn't exactly looking at his inventory as he pulled out his weapons. Like the Halberd he used against the spider, he just pulled out the first weapon out of his magical catalog. This time, the one he pulled is a Tri-headed medieval flail chain mace, and the first thing that came to his mind is how the hell does he used the damn thing.

One of the female zombies snaps her head up when she felt a disturbance in the air. She noticed Bobby, stood up in one hop and charged him. Bobby awkwardly spun the mace around his head in an effort to deter the zombie, but he flinched when one of the mace head almost scrape the top of his own head. The flail mace has three chains attached to a small metal ball that is practically covered by a vicious number of sharp and deadly pins like a metal spike.

That small flinch wasn't enough to create an opening for the zombie, given Bobby's incredible reflexes. But when Bobby actually hesitated to swing the flail over the face of the zombie, he paid for that dearly.