Book 2, Chapter 19:

"You look good, brother," Alex said, genuinely happy to see her brother. "I guess all those worrying is for nothing."

"And you look like shit! What the hell happened to you? Sit down," Bobby blurted out, guiding his younger sister back to the bed, still worried at his rugged appearance.

Alex sighed. She loves her brother, but sometimes she just wants to do a quick karate chop right in his dorky face.

"Where's Aunt Bella?" Bobby asked while fretting over his sister.

"She's at work. She'll visit me later after her shift."

"Oh? What work is she doing?"

"She is part of the inventory team, from the supply section. She works until 3 PM, then her team will do their guard shift in the wall. If there is no zombie attack, she'll be here by 6."

Bobby winced. Their Aunt is already 54 years old, and yet they are still working her with extra shifts. Bobby shook his head. There is nothing he can do about that now, so he returned his focus to the present. He started checking Alex's damped hair, her ears, her breathing, then her pulse...

"What the hell are you doing, dork," Alex said, annoyed. "You're not a doctor."

Bobby smirked. "I am now," He said triumphantly. "It's a long story, but I am now a healer."

"What?"

"I'm a Cleric," Bobby said simply.

"..."

"..."

"A Cleric?" Alex repeated.

"Yes."

"But, why?"

"What do you mean why?" Bobby said annoyed. "It's just is. I'm a Cleric."

Alex blushed a bit. "I'm sorry," She said apologizing. "It's just that you don't look like the type to become a cleric."

"Oh? Then what type should I be then?"

"I don't know, something dorky... like a mage."

"Well, I'm not a mage, so-"

"Is that a baby behind your shoulder?" She suddenly cut him off as she suddenly noticed the adorable baby looking curiously at her.

"Oh," Bobby said embarrassed. He completely forgot about the baby. He pulled the baby out of the harness and dropped it in front of Alex. She bounced a bit in her bubble. In Bobby's defense, the baby was completely silent as she curiously watched Alex.