Book 2, Chapter 68:

A note from the Uber handsome Author:

In the interest of transparency, the speech is derived from my memory of the lord of the ring, Mass effect, and Henry V.

*****************************************************************

When the attack came, it was both brutal and straightforward. The fanatics came out of indoor buildings and side streets to mass up a hundred or so meters in front of the gates.

Team Leader Eric was in charge of the archers. They consist of rangers and thieves and a few nonplayer clerks that claim that they can use the bow properly.

Bobby marched up to him and demanded a report. Eric spat on the ground, looking at the Kulasa formation with distaste. "There are over Three thousand of those freaks out there," He said. "I'd say they'll psych themselves up for another few more minutes and then they will charge."

Bobby had the same exact thought as he did and he nodded. "Gather 5 of your best archers and cover those two building between the road going to the gate. Tell your men to give close attention to the fourth and fifth-floor windows."

"What? Why?" Eric was surprised.

Bobby sighed. After all this time, he still cannot explain competently enough how the mana lines work, and that he can feel the presence of people on the top floors that wish them harm. "I saw people lurking there a while ago. They don't look like civilians and if they are not..."

"Then more likely, they are from the Kulasa brotherhood." The team leader finished for him.

Bobby nodded. Then he pulled out several quivers of arrows in his inventory and studied it. Bobby smiled when he noticed the adamantine-tip elemental arrows that he once offered to Sandy back in the bridge. But that is not the arrow for the occasion, He found the one he is looking for and offers it to Eric. 

"Here take this," Bobby said. "I only have 2 quivers of ten arrows each, but this is explosive arrows. Distribute this to your five chosen archers and when the time comes, shoot both the 4th and 5th floor of both adjacent buildings. Use the rest of the arrows against the charging enemies, but the priority should be the snipers in the building."

Eric nodded and dashed away, shouting orders as he moved.

Next, Bobby came near the group of mages lined up nervously near the HQ fountain. Without a word, Bobby opened his inventory and offered then several dozen mana potions. There were precisely twelve mages lined up, so each received at least 6-7 vials all told.

Then he used mass "bless" and "Aid" over the mages to buff them. Bless increase strength and agility of the person which technically the mages didn't need, but it also increases a player's endurance so it will help a bit. The "Aid" skill help them a little better since it increases INT and WIS, and both increase the mana capacity of the mage and the potency of his/her magic.

While distributing the potions, Bobby asked one of the mages in front of him, "What do you normally use for your attack magic?"