Book 2, Chapter 37:

Bobby opened his eyes and watched as his teammate Amara watch him back. The first thing that pops in his mind is when he realized that he is using the girl's soft Pikachu pillow that he remembered seeing just last night while the girl slept before the upcoming mission.

He went to his standard checklist the moment he woke up. Where am I? The original building he designated as the fallback position. The same building they planned the mission which is adjacent from the target building. Am I hurt? No. One look and he knows that both his HP and Mana Points are in full. Who is within my range? Amara right next to me, Gorio and Cynthia to my left about five meters and Lucas next to the door about ten meters away and watching Amara and me. No Zombies or anyone else in a mile radius. Can I move? Yes. Can I fight? Yes. Am I in danger?

"..."

Am I still in danger?

"..."

"Bobby, Are you okay?" Amara asked, her eyes worried.

"..."

Am I still in danger?

... Maybe.

Bobby smiled to Amara. "I'm good," He said simply. "Help me up, will yah?"

"Are you sure you are up to it? You were pretty banged up back there when we carried you back here."

"Don't worry," Bobby said, trying to reassure the frightened girl. "That was then, but I'm a fast healer."

And so, reluctantly, Amara helped Bobby to stand up. When he was fully up, Cynthia and Gorio and even Lucas look back at Bobby with concern. "Are you alright, Bobby?" Lucas asked.

Bobby ignored his second in command. "We are going back to that freaking light source and finished this damn mission, once and for all."

Everyone nodded, and for the next 20 minutes, they did just that. Bobby gave Amara, Cynthia and Gorio each an SLR camera fully charged a long time ago, and let them take as many pictures of the light source and the surrounding area in the seventh floor of the building.

Bobby and Lucas patrolled the floor for any sign of other danger, but none came. Lucas is still shaking his head. "I can't believe you bested that Cyclops. That was just awesome," Lucas said.

Bobby forced a smile. "Listen, stay here. Nature calls. I'll be around in the corner," He said. Then jogged around that corner and disappeared. Just over five minutes later, he came back.

"Took you long enough," Lucas complained, leaning in one wall.

Bobby gave an unrepentant smile. "I also took a beer break," He said, raising his right hand and shaking the Bud clutched in it. "Want one?"