Book 2, Chapter 24:

Bobby stared politely at the two other occupants of the room as he twiddled with his thumbs. Both were staring back at him.

One was a middle age thirty-something woman who was openly glaring at him. The other one is another female, but this one is in her teens, probably sixteen with auburn hair and thick glasses, and a nice ample pair of boobs. To Bobby's shame, he can detect it just by the girl's posture and angle that the girl is naturally gifted and not just sprucing things up with a pushup bra or even with any magical modifications.

Buu reached his feet holding a contraption made of six pairs of socks that Bobby bundled together and tied up, creating this semi ball of cotton socks. Her smile was so adorable that the two women couldn't help but smile back at her. And then Bobby threw the ball socks again in the far corner, and Buu immediately crawled away to catch it again. Screaming her Baby scream of delight "Agiiiiieeeh!"

Both women turned back their gaze to Bobby who tried to gaze back at them politely.

"You are aware that the baby is not a dog, right?" said the older woman.

That afternoon, Bobby walked inside the Human Resources Building that his Aunt told him to go to. There was a line that he patiently waited, until a bored clerk asked him a series of questions, gave him a reference number in a torn piece of paper and direct him to another room. The next room is filled with chairs, and an orderly asked him to take a seat. Bobby shrugged and sat down. Another Clerk behind a window that is protected by a bar grills started calling reference numbers. It took him another 20 minutes to be called, and when he presented his number, he is promptly told to wait in room 2016.

He was given direction inside the building until he arrived at a small room with a table and six chairs. Only the young female was there at the time. He nodded politely to her and sat down.

The girl ignored him. She kept pulling out a wicked looking knife from her inventory. A small light and a distortion in the air tells Bobby that the girl put the knife back in her inventory. Then another light and air distortion indicated that she pulled the knife back again. Over and over.

To a mana sensitive like Bobby the entire act is a distraction, and annoying as hell. It's like fingernails on a blackboard.

To distract himself Bobby deactivated the Bubble and checked on the Baby. He gave her a new formula bottle, and he replaced the diapers. That was when the middle age woman entered the room. "Is this room 2016?"

Both Bobby and the girl nodded, and the relieved woman entered the room with a smile. "Hello there," She said, "My name is Cynthia. And you two?"

"Bobby," Bobby said immediately. Relieve to break the ice. But before they could continue, however, a barely noticeable speaker at the top right corner of the room squeaked to life. "Please refrain from talking at this time. The Introduction will commence after your team is complete. All other questions will be answered then."

Both Bobby and the woman raised their eyebrows but complied and stopped talking. Despite his sensitive ears, Jack is not sure if the messenger is a taped recorder or a real person, all he knew is that the speaker was male.