Book 2, Chapter 53:

The following day, Bobby and Buu left his personal void room and stepped out of his room into his aunt's apartment beyond. Bobby is carrying Buu because the little girl didn't want to go and he needed to drag her out. The moment she stepped into reality though, and Buu saw Aunt Bella sitting on the table and drinking hot coffee, Buu slid down from Bobby and excitedly hugged her Nana.

"Nana Bella!"

"Ooofgh!" She grimaced as she endured the child's hug. "My, my! You are getting bigger and stronger every day! Watch how you move, young lady, it is not very graceful for you to run all the time."

Bobby frowned at her. Buu is certainly getting stronger, but Aunt Bella is also getting weaker. "How are you today?" He asked as he sat down next to her.

"Surprisingly good," She said truthfully, a sense of wonder in her voice as she flexed her shoulders "Oh, and I now know for a fact that I don't have any heart problems."

"Oh, why is that?" He asked almost absently, as he pulled out a few pancakes, brewed coffee for his aunt, and put a plate of spaghetti out for Buu. Bobby is sure as well, that Aunt Bella didn't' have any heart problems because he checked, but he is curious why the old lady thinks so.

"Well," His Aunt said blandly. "I woke up this morning with several stonemen staring at me. I never screamed like a little girl before even when I was a little girl. But you have to break my record, don't you?"

Bobby blushed. Buu, the traitor, happily explained how and why Bobby summoned the claymen. After listening intently to Buu's explanation, she turned back to Bobby. "I understand emergencies. These days, almost everyone should be expecting it. There is still no sense leaving robotic bodyguards around your family if you are not gonna explain the situation to those you are guarding."

"Yeah," Bobby said, as he scratched his head and accepted the admonition. "I kinda forgot all about that."

"Then let that be a lesson to you." She said firmly. Almost automatically, she wiped the sauce in Buu's chubby face as she continued to eat her spaghetti with gusto.

"And Alex?" Bobby prompted.

Aunt Bella sighed. "I screamed so loud that the Ampils downstairs came up to check on me. Your sister slept right through it."

Bobby smiled, he had a disturbing image of his claymen tickling his sister upstairs, and her hand just swatting the Stoneman's hand away.

And so they continued breakfast. Buu and Bobby explained their plan to keep Buu within a magical room that she can get in and out of. Aunt is not exactly magically savvy, but she understood that the place was protected from many things, and no one except Bobby can enter it. Her sharp mind also realized that this was partly because of Buu's incredible growth and the awkward questions arising from that.

Bobby explained that Buu would have a 24-hour bodyguard inside the room, which Aunt Bella interpreted as "guardian" and "adult supervision" as well, not realizing that the bodyguard Bobby is talking about is, in fact, a baby golem.