Book 2, Chapter 32:

Eventually, Bobby's team reach the mission's destination: Acacia Building. It used to be a prominent Call Center Agency with some of the best customer service representative in the world, but now it was just another ghost building like the rest of Manila.

Bobby stationed his team in the eighth floor of the nearby building so he can do some surveillance over the target building. The rest of his squad are eating a late lunch or just quietly resting. Gorio is still mumbling about the botched looting, telling anyone who would listen that it was a mistake to leave the items and gold there for others to take and demand that they return back there after the mission.

Bobby gave him a noncommittal shrug. He understood the other guy's way of thinking, but it was just not his priority at the moment.

Snooping at the window, Bobby can see the magical light coming from the seventh window of the Acacia building. He can also see several zombies shambling around the ground floor and no doubt inside the building as well.

The mission objective was simple: Find out what the fuck was that light all about.

Bobby looks at his group, and he was tempted to infiltrate the building by himself, but then it would be inefficient. Anything he saw and reported inside the structure could not be collaborated by his teammates, and therefore his report might not be that valid. He sighed.

"And why did I not level up after all those kills back there huh? Something is wrong with this system!" Griped Gorio.

"You didn't do anything!" Amara said disgustedly. "All those kills goes to him," she nudged her head to Bobby's direction. "His plan, his magic, his kills."

The woman stared at Bobby for a moment with suspicious eyes. "I bet he is already level six or even seven right now, and he is just not telling us," Cynthia said sourly.

Lucas silently watched Bobby as he continued watching the window.

"Can all you guys come here for a moment!" Bobby said, a few minutes later.

Reluctantly, all his teammates stood up and joined Bobby in the window.

"Does anyone of you have any infrared vision or any form of sight enhancements?"

Everyone shook their head in the negative, and Bobby sighed. "Fine," He said making a decision. "We move early tomorrow morning. I remember seeing a dump truck two streets away. I will then commandeer that and used it to block the entrance of the building. I will leave a full can of paint on top of the hood before I exit. Then I will grab the attention of as many zombies in the area and lead them away from your location."

Bobby turned to Lucas. "Lucas will lead the rest. When it's time, you will bring the rest of the team to the side alley. I can see from here that there is a side door in the building and you can use that to get access to the building. Once inside, clear the ground floor of any zombies but don't go any further."

"Can we keep the drop items from the zombies we kill this time?" Gorio asked angrily.