Book 2, Chapter 22:

Bobby woke up drenched in sweat and alone in his room. Alex wasn't kidding. The fucking room is an oven. He groaned when he changed position on his other side because he could not feel his left leg anymore. The room wasn't big enough to stretch your legs straight, so you have to bend it while you are on your side.

The baby is sleeping outside with Aunt Bella near the couch, and Bobby left several cold formula bottles, diapers and mosquito lotion with her aunt just in case. His Aunt took care of them when they were babies so there is no real problem that his aunt can't handle the new baby, mutant or not.

He finally gave up sleeping ten minutes later and sat up. This gave him the opportunity to finally straighten his legs. After waiting for 5 more minutes and he is sure that blood circulation returned back to his legs, Bobby stood up. He was about to open his door when he thought of something.

Instead, he stepped back and activated the chant for his void: smithy room. The moment a blue door opened beside him into his magical room, Bobby entered.

Instantly he is in a different room. The temperature isn't that much different from his tiny room, but at least here the air is circulating, as the evidence of warm air hitting him in the face.

The room is a large almost circular room, except for the inverted V side of the wall that housed the massive electrical cauldron. On one side of the room are various templates of weapons and tools from hardened clays. He knew this because he already started several projects. The most recent one is a broadsword. He melted several dark silver ingots and poured it in a broadsword template. Once the template cooled down, he heated it up again, and when it is glowing hot, he started pounding it with a hammer that is placed explicitly for it. But despite his massive STRENGTH and DEXTERITY, the end product is more like a blunt instrument than a cutting tool. No matter how capable your body is, raw experience in doing something is still always needed.

But Bobby didn't mind. He only did the broadsword to give him an idea of the process involved in making it. The electrical cauldron is designed to melt metal in a matter of minutes and keep its metallic purity at its highest level. The cauldron in the side wall is attached to the middle of the room in a canal-like funnel made of unknown smooth hardened rocks. It directs the melted metal in the cauldron into one of the two basins in the middle of the room. There you can attach your clay template to create anything you want to build.

Right now, Bobby is building several dozen spheres using a metal dropped by a few zombies before. The system called it Olthralcan, a golden metal with a bluish tinge. It's light and malleable, and after a series of tests made by Bobby, the most noticeable trait of the metal is the fact that it can quickly absorb heat and keep it. The metal would have been a great frying pan, like copper 2.0.

But now Bobby is shaping them to become a metal ball the size of a marble or a standard pearl. The idea is to create a rectangular hollow metal the size and shape of a shoebox with the top open. This metal box is primary built using the same metal he used to create the broadsword: Dark Silver. With Silica ingot also a standard drop item, Bobby can also make glass in the smithy. He can coat the inside of the metal shoebox with glass and even make a few glass rod on the inside.