Book 2, Chapter 23:

Bobby walked the streets of North Base, his thoughts still lock on the unusual behavior of the baby. He turned around and looked over his shoulder to the magical bubble harnessed around his back. The baby saw him looking and gave him an adorable smile with nothing but gums as she floated within the bubble.

Bobby smiled back then turn away and sighed. "What in the world am I going to do with you, little one?" He whispered.

But Bobby has always been a worrier. It served both as a character flaw and also part of his strength. He makes a problem out of nothing, and this makes it so that he feels that he always has more problems than he actually has. This manifested mostly during the times of exams and emergencies. But he learned to compartmentalize his problem and deal with it one at a time.

His mind automatically performs a mental triage and labeled each of his problems in order of current importance. Then he coldly dealt with each issue with unbelievable efficiency and precision.

The problem with the baby's super fast growth and power manifestation is troubling, but in the broader sense of the world, it is not considered to be a clear and present danger. He has options that he can do immediately like confess the problem to his loved ones. He is sure that they will understand and protect the baby, and in the future, give sage advice that will provide him with a better idea on how to take care of and protect the baby.

As he pondered that option, the more he berated himself for panicking and hiding the situation to Aunt Bella and Alex.

Oh well, for the moment the baby is safe, content and out of trouble, so he needs to put it at the back of his mind and deal with current issues.

Like how the hell is he going to save this fucking base from itself?

The problem is that he doesn't have enough information about the base so he cannot plan accordingly. "Who should I talk to? I need to get the best and unbiased form of information I can get regarding the base. Who would know everything that is going on in the base?" Bobby asked aloud, to no one in particular.

"Guuh?" asked the baby.

Bobby smiled. "I think I know just the guy," Bobby said smiling to the baby. "You up for a walk, little one?"

"Ya bah!" Buh said, wiggling her chubby arms.

So Bobby turned to one corner and using his incredible memory, Bobby returned back to the cell block he got temporarily incarcerated in. He was just about to walk toward the door when the door itself opened, and the fat guard named Diego came out.

The guard was startled for a moment but quickly recovered. "What the fuck? You forgot something?"

"You can say that," Bobby said easily, walking to the guard with a smile on his face.

Naturally, the guard became even more suspicious and started to step back. "Oi! I wasn't the one who put you in jail, I just guarded you!"