Book 2, Chapter 40:

Bobby gave out a few well-chosen swear words when he remembered the vast parking lot that he is walking into. Then he saw the walls and the massive gate of the North Base just over the horizon. He swore once more.

If he knew that he is just literally ten minutes away from the base, he didn't need to stay in his personal void room for another 8 hours.

It took him almost 15 hours to get to the base, but only 7 hours of that time are spent actually running and jogging and walking toward the station, the other 8 hours are spent in the void room. Which means Bobby spent more than 2 and a half days in the void room in eight-hour intervals.

Bobby spent his days training his swords, axes, and spears, reading books in the library, experimenting with his magical skills and applying new knowledge in the alchemy, smithing and natural science void rooms.

And of course, playing with a giant baby Golem whose inquisitive mind is completely bottomless in nature.

WHY IS THE SEA SOMETIMES BLUE AND THEN SOMETIMES GREEN? WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

WHY DON'T I HAVE NAILS?

WHY DO YOU LIKE KETCHUP BUT NOT TOMATO?

WHY ARE HUMANS SO TINY?

I LIKE ROCKS. DO YOU LIKE THE SMOOTH ONE OR THE ROUGH ONE BETTER?

KITTYS ARE SO CUTE! WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THEM?

Bobby frequently sat in an undamaged chair in the second-floor room of the ruined mansion, reading a book. The Golem peeks at him in the huge windows. Sometimes Bobby will answer him, but usually, he will just tell the Golem to search his memories for the answer.

The last time he said that was when the Golem had asked him about the kitties. Bobby hated cats because they are grumpy, self-centered and once, a bobcat owned by his cousin, scratched him right in the nose.

The golem winced like the bobcat actually pounced on him as well at that exact moment, when he remembered Bobby's memory. Bobby watched the Golem's lower lips quiver in the remembered pain, and he couldn't blame the big guy. It was one of his most vivid memories of his childhood, and he recognized that five-year-old Bobby was inconsolable that day, despite the gentle ministration of Aunt Bella, because of the pain and humiliation he received from the scarred nose.

STUPID KITTY, The Golem grumbled in Bobby's head. I DON'T LIKE KITTIES NO MORE.

Bobby watched the Golem, perplexed. The Goddess was right, he thought, astonished. The big guy is actually basing his personalities with MY memories! He didn't really know how to feel about that.

Bobby cleared his throat, and said, "Ahh listen. One day you will be out of this cave, and you will see an actual cat for yourself, I want you to look at it, observed it for yourself, interact with it, then only then will you decide if you like cats or not, okay?"