Book 2, Chapter 26:

For fifteen minutes Bobby zigzagged across the narrow streets of the base going to a westerly direction. Even with his photographic memory, he was having a hard time keeping up and not to get lost in the maze of side streets and back alleys the kid forced him to go through.

In the end, the boy pointed to the last street near the western wall. "Go to that street, and the last apartment to the right with a red gate is your destination. If you look closer, the gate will have a white letter D in the upper right corner of the metal door. Two guys will be guarding it, and when they stop you, they will say that this is Bernardo's place. That's a code. You answer them with "Fuck Bernardo," and they should let you in. Inside, well, you're on your own."

Bobby looked at the young kid, then nonchalantly, grabbed the boy's arm. "How do you know all of this?" Bobby asked

"I just do, okay," The kid Marco said, trying to pull his arm away, but Bobby didn't let go. His stare bore into the boy's skull. "I'm a courier service, a delivery boy inside and out for David's guys in the bar."

Bobby nodded and let go. He watched the boy wipe the sweat off his brow.

Ding!

He smirked because he didn't intend it to intimidate the little guy. "Here," Bobby said, counting 5 pieces of silver coins and drop it into the boy's waiting hand. "Buy your girl something nice."

"I don't have a girl. I'm eleven."

Bobby grunted. That makes two of us.

The boy started walking, but after taking a dozen steps, he turned back. "I hope David doesn't kill you!" He said, waving goodbye. He disappeared in the next alley after that.

Again, that makes two of us.

Bobby hesitated, and in the shadow of the alley, he pulled out a light armor vest. It's called the "Armor of the Blue Star," and it has the highest resistance to most elemental attack and other magic at five percent (For armor of its category). He then covered it with a jacket with a hoodie, before he ventured onwards to the streets.

The moment he set foot on the very street, the boy told him to go. People around the street started staring at him. They knew immediately that he was an outsider. He covered his head with the hoodie so not to be too conspicuous but it didn't help. Call girls and pimps, beggars and drunks and homeless guys all stared at him as he walked and he needed to stop himself not to walk too fast.