Book 2, Chapter 67:

Bobby burst out of the window of the 2nd story building of the HQ. He twisted his body easily in the air and landed lightly on his feet.

... and smacked in the middle of a horde of more than 5 thousand Kulasa fanatics, pressing 11 understrength teams of players.

Even before the gawking crowd can react, A glove materialized over his right hand, and he became a vortex of destruction as he put it on. Guns and even spears are relatively useless in the confined space, and Bobby unleashed his fist which is now reinforced with elemental damages. People literally fly away from him as he broke jaws and limbs.

The moment he had enough space, He dropped to his knee and slammed his open palm to the ground. Thirty clay men emerged from the field and started attacking the kulasa fighters in all direction.

It was like a hole that was expanding in the sea of kulasa fighters, sapping both their will and momentum, until Bobby's very presence destroyed any cohesion the Brotherhood initially have.Bobby sidestepped two spears stabbing him from the back, deflected another one from his side and grabbed another spear coming from the front. He smashed the spear he caught into two then whirled around to stabbed his attacker in the thigh. The fanatic screamed for a second before falling unconscious with an elbow across his face.

Bobby turned towards a man screaming while wildly swinging an ax towards him. The man abruptly went into a choking gurgle with a quick jab to his neck and a low kick that broke his right knee. Bobby grabbed him by the back of his neck, lifted him up by his toes, stole his ax, and then used him as a shield against another three men with spears stabbing right at him. The man's protest ended with a burst of blood in his mouth as the spears impaled him. 

Bobby threw the poor man towards his comrades before dropping to the ground, avoiding another spear and a burst of bullets, and twisting around like a gymnast in a pommel horse and succeeded in sweeping the feet of at least three other fanatics.

He rolled on the ground, chopped the leg of another, then twisted to throw the ax he stole in another incoming assailant. His latest victim absorbed the shaft in his shoulder and spun around like getting a kick from a horse. Three more fanatics charged him with raw ferocity. Bobby easily swayed around and deflected the blows from his attackers before countering with elbows and knees.

Bobby was still entangled with four attackers when three more men opened fire with handguns and an Uzi. Three men were writhing on the floor in front of Bobby. He had his arm up and covering his face from the sting of the bullets, and he did not see another man aimed a shotgun at him at point-blank range and fired.

Bobby gritted his teeth from the pain and staggered back a few steps. A considerable brute grabbed him from behind and bound him with a bear hug. The fanatic did not expect Bobby, however, to headbutt him with the back of his skull. Bobby felt a satisfying crunch as the brute behind him cried out in pain. Two spearmen charged him then, and both men received a size ten boot each in their faces. Bobby used the momentum of his kick to backflip behind the brute before shoving the unbalanced opponent towards his comrades.

This action gave Bobby precious few seconds to retrieve his own short spear from his inventory, and then he smiled coldly. They charge him, and he met their fury with his own.