Book 2, Chapter 14:

Bobby laughed out loud when the baby continued to shriek in delight as he bounced the bubble once more. He discovered that putting a small amount of magical air pressure below the Bubble then covering it up with a mini-bubble attached to the first balloon, and the damn thing bounces like a giant basketball.

Of course, he didn't dribble the bubble, which will just make the baby puke out. He merely held the Bubble over his chest level, then drop it. It will bounce once, and Bobby grabbed it back up in the air. The little baby girl simply loved it and felt a tickling sensation that reduced her to bubbly delight.

"If I still have my smartphone I probably start recording this," Bobby said to himself, smiling wanly.

God, I already miss youtube, he thought.

Bobby is already halfway to the next house to hide from the aerial drone when he realized that the bird cannot see him in his sneak mode. And even if the bird did notice him, the owner of the FEAT will have a hard time pinpointing his location if they are indeed looking for him.

So out of a whim and not through real planning, Bobby decided not to continue to the house and instead just continue walking. He ended up in the commercial district, just across the Manila Memorial Park. He chose a pawn shop since its rooftop is relatively flat.

When the baby started becoming cranky again, Bobby commenced the bounce the bubble routine to a delightful success.

He was still doing the bouncing bubble when they were interrupted by a huge commotion coming from the park. Suddenly an SUV truck burst out of the park's gate.

The driver turned the truck too sharply, and the SUV cartwheeled twice before crashing into a nearby Bank.

Bobby's keen vision made it easy to watch intently as the passenger of the truck groggily crawled out of the crashed vehicle. His head whipped back to the crashed gate, however, when he heard the now familiar shrieking. He knew without any semblance of doubt that the zombies are coming out at any moment from the park.

"Shit," Bobby whispered to himself. He knew what the ever louder shrieking sound meant. And if those people in the truck don't move quickly enough, Bobby knew that they are in for a dreadful day.

"Move, you idiots," Bobby said under his breath as he watched the morons started arguing near the truck. Unconsciously, he held the bubble with the baby in his arm protectively.

"Gooh gooh waah," said the baby as she looked at him.

Bobby groaned when the first zombie to come out of the park is one of those mutated boss zombies. It started looking around the area, then zeroed in into the crashed vehicle. It roared like an insane beast just before it began to charge along with several dozen zombies a second behind it. All the passengers finally noticed the throng charging towards them, including the giant zombie in the lead. Unbelievably, they still talked for a second or two longer among themselves. Finally, they split up.

There were 4 of them. 2 men and 2 young women. The two males entered the bank while the two females started running toward Bobby's direction. Bobby's quick mind immediately understood that the men were trying to lure the hoard of zombies with them and giving the girls a chance to escape.