Book 2, Chapter 86:

Bobby kept himself rigid like a sword as he cut through the sky towards the tiny body of Buu. His eyes were nothing but slits as he ignored heavy air buffeting his face as he goes faster and faster like a meteor towards the planet.

The smile in Buu's smile gradually lost its vigor when she noticed Bobby put one arm in front of him and started gathering mana in his hand.

I guess he is still angry with me, she thought sadly.

I told you he will betray you, her other-self said within the deep recesses of her mind. Even so, she didn't let her out. She will never let that one in charge ever again. She is really scary, you know.

Bobby is starting to get desperate as both of them burst out of the cloud cover, and suddenly, the ground below is now visible behind Buu. They are running out of time. I just need to reach her, Bobby thought grimly. Just a few more feet...

4 feet...

2 feet...

1...

6 inches...

Now! Bobby thought, and he activated his magic skill: Bubble.

A sphere of magical water enveloped Buu in a protective cocoon just as she lost consciousness. Besides covering the little girl, it has the added perk of letting Bobby maneuver the bubble as long as he keeps his mana connected to the magical baloon.

So he maneuvered the bubble around as he himself twisted in the air. His skill Arial balance made it easier for him to move, and when one of the falling boulders was near them, he veered to the left until they were parallel to it. He'd already noticed that there was residual mana surrounding the biggest boulders and although they now have to abide by the law of gravity, the potent divine mana inside them made their drop sluggish and magically slower than natural.

He uses his power kick once more to kick the falling boulder, and he catapulted himself to the other direction. He timed it just right to get himself into the path of another falling boulder. By twisting in the air, he dropped feet first on the side and then somersaulted himself to another nearby debris. He parkoured himself expertly to another 3 more falling rocks, all the while holding the bubble and the baby inside until he ended up with the last and final one.

With sweat falling over his face and as he awkwardly carried a bubble, he kept his intense focus and concentration and calculated the exact time the boulder hit the ground.

His calculation was a bit off, and he jumped away from the boulder while still ten feet from the ground, and he lifted himself as well as the bubble another 15 feet in the air. The boulder they are riding in disintegrated as it impacted the ground below.

For a split second, Bobby found himself flying 25 feet in the air before he fell back again to the ground. The original boulder that fell was moving almost 210 feet per second, and by jumping up in the air, he reduced his own falling speed by nearly two-thirds of that. There was no other falling debris or convenient large tree to fall in from, so he activated the magical bubble 2 or 3 more times to give Buu a layered defense and the last bubble also covered Bobby.

He prepared himself as best he could by hunching over and forcing himself not to tense up at the moment of impact. Even so, the impact still caught him by surprise.

Given his weight and the mass of the multilayered water inside the bubble, Bobby hit the ground at 45 miles per hour. The first layer of bubble exploded immediately, and although it slowed the movement to 40 MPH, it means that Bobby is still moving 58 feet per second. The impact shattered both of his knees, but despite the pain, he is able to roll just at the right time and lessened the final impact to the bubbles.

All the bubbles disintegrated, but Bobby is able to twist one final time and veered Buu's tiny body away. Instead, the final impact was absorbed by his back, and as he rolled to the ground, 4 of his ribs snapped, and his left thigh was dislocated.

He grunted aloud when one of the broken ribs punctured his lungs. He held the unconscious child protectively under his arms as he rolled several more times to the ground and he shouted as the second to the last roll also dislocated his right arm and is now flipping around at his side uselessly. Buu escaped from his grasped and rolled twice more until both of them gently slowed to a stop.

Only then did Bobby realize that they were back at the Kulasa compound. Right where they started. He was conscious long enough to observe Buu is still breathing before his eyelids became too heavy and he finally closed his eyes.