Book 2, Chapter 52:

"Whatcha doing?" Buu asked Bobby as she leaned in and peaked over Bobby's shoulder.

"Planting," Bobby said, as he continued to stab into the soil with his shovel. At first, he thought that the ground was soft in this part of the cave, but then he realized that it was all due to his STRENGTH that made shoveling a little easier.

He made a plot of the soft mound about 3 feet wide and 15 feet long. After uprooting the soil with the long shovel, Bobby went on his knees and used the smaller manual shovel to fine tune the dirt, and cleaned the weeds and other plants out of it. That was when Buu came over and asked him a question.

A while ago, she and the Golem were still animatedly talking to one another, so Bobby left them for a while and started his promised project to check on the Purplehead Seed that Alex's boyfriend had discovered. These seeds better work, Bobby thought darkly. I've spent more than three gold pieces for this crap.

"Whatcha doing?" Buu asked, peeking over his shoulder.

"Planting."

"Planting what?" Buu persisted.

Bobby sighed. He turned to face the little girl, and almost had a heart attack when he saw next to Buu, the giant face of the Golem also leaning over. It was only a mere 2 feet away from Bobby. How the hell can a bloody mountain be so sneaky?

"Damn it, Rocky," Bobby said hoarsely. He almost felt his heart jump to where his throat was. "You are one very sneaky ninja!"

The Golem gave a proud goofy smile. "YOU HEAR THAT, BUU?" Rocky said proudly. "I AM A VERY SNEAKY NINJA!"

"I told you to call me big sister!"

"DON'T WANNA. YOU'RE SMALL!" He said, then he hesitated. "AAH, WHAT IS A NINJA?"

Buu turned to Bobby. Apparently, she also didn't know what a ninja was. Bobby smiled because he has a good answer for the Golem. And Aunt Bella said all those Sho Kosugi movies would not help me in real life! Hah! Bobby thought.

"Just look at my memories," Bobby said to the Golem simply.

The Golem would have made a facepalm if he knew what it was. "OH RIGHT!" The boulder said. Now that Bobby thought about, he was glad the golem did not know about it.

The Golem's eyes glowed for a moment, and then went back to normal.

Then he started to giggle. Have you ever heard a Golem giggling? It's a very disturbing sound. "I'M A NINJA!" He said very proudly.

"Wait! What's a ninja! How did you know? Ooooh, No fair!" Buu said, stomping her feet, as both Bobby and the Golem just smiled at her mysteriously.

Eventually, Bobby finished cultivating the small plot of land and started to seed a part of it with five of the magical Purplehead seeds. He divided the plot into five sections, and he planned to sow each piece daily to see the difference.